Unable to Activate. "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer..."

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Raja1, May 19, 2020.

1. 嘻嘻哈哈

嘻嘻哈哈 Bit poster

[QUOTE =" Maria @ Parallels,帖子:867608,成员:165186"]您好,
    我们已经重置了您的Parallels Desktop 12密钥,请检查激活问题并告知我们结果。[/ QUOTE]
    我的问题是相同的, 我已经淘汰了旧的Macbook并卸载了Parallels15

2. PatS3

PatS3 Bit poster

I'm trying to deactivate Parallels 10 on my old Macbook laptop, and reactivate on a newer machine. I also have Parallels installed on a home iMac. Articles I've found online that instruct me to run a terminal command to deactivate/activate do not work (on the old laptop or new one). Additionally, solutions involving "logging out" of the Parallels account on the old laptop don't make any sense, as I cannot find anyplace to log out. Please advise. Thanks!

3. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop license key. Please check the issue and let us know the result.

4. Hey, just made some changes. Please check the issue.

5. Hello,
    we're sorry that you're unhappy with the support.
    Please reply us back via the private message with the details.
    Thanks in advance.

6. -ChristianS-

-ChristianS- Junior Member

Again, @Maria@Parallels ... could you please also take care of my license problem?

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your key. Try to activate now.

8. -ChristianS-

Unfortunately, it didn't change anything. Are you sure you really reset the PD 10 key (not the PD 12 key)?

9. -ChristianS-

@Ajith@Parallels , @Maria@Parallels, or anybody else from Parallels support:
    Could you please solve my license/activation problem? I need to do some work with my paid version of Parallels Desktop 10 ...

10. MatthewK6

MatthewK6 Bit poster

Im sitting on the same problem parallels 10 over the limit of activation limit. my 17" MBP gave up the ghost trying to get some work done to get paid and scrape together money for a new MBP and A copy of 16.

11. Hi, please sorry for the delay in response and check the activation once again.
    Just did some changes with your key.

12. Hi, please check the issue and try to activate your Parallels Desktop 10 once again.
    (just reset your key)

13. MatthewK6

MatthewK6 Bit poster

Unable to confirm the product license.
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

still no luck.

14. Thanks a lot for your reply
    We need a bit more information from you, please check your inbox and reply us back.

15. Jane444

Jane444 Junior Member

Hello,
    I have the same problem. I replaced the hard drive in my notebook and I can't activate the Parallels Desktop 12 license.
    I get the message "Your Product license has reached the activation limit". Please help.
    Thank you.

16. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello.

Please check your personal message inbox, and reply to us at your convenience.

Thank you!

17. NicoletteW

NicoletteW Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. I got a new computer and I can't activate the Parallels Desktop 17 license.
    I get the message "Your Product license has reached the activation limit". Please help.
    Thank you!

18. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

19. NicoletteW

NicoletteW Bit poster

I messaged you back regarding the license.

20. IstvanS2

IstvanS2 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. Your product license has reached the activation limit and This license key is already registered in a different account. Please help.
    Thank you!