Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop license key. Please check the issue and let us know the result.I'm trying to deactivate Parallels 10 on my old Macbook laptop, and reactivate on a newer machine. I also have Parallels installed on a home iMac. Articles I've found online that instruct me to run a terminal command to deactivate/activate do not work (on the old laptop or new one). Additionally, solutions involving "logging out" of the Parallels account on the old laptop don't make any sense, as I cannot find anyplace to log out. Please advise. Thanks!
Hey, just made some changes. Please check the issue.[QUOTE =" Maria @ Parallels,帖子:867608,成员:165186"]您好,
我们已经重置了您的Parallels Desktop 12密钥,请检查激活问题并告知我们结果。[/ QUOTE]
我的问题是相同的, 我已经淘汰了旧的Macbook并卸载了Parallels15
Hello,I've posted three times on your inefficient forum and this has not been resolved. I have a current ACTIVE license key. It is / SHOULD BE associated with my Comcast email address.
Is this the best that Parallels can do for support? Can you not afford an email address? This is the most inefficient POS software support I've ever received. I have left numerous posts and I keep getting the same message from you. My current account is either a business email or Comcast email. You and I need to escalate this ticket/post/whatever the heck it is and get this resolved today.
@maria: And what about my key with the same problem?![]()
We have reset your key. Try to activate now.Again, @Maria@Parallels ... could you please also take care of my license problem?
We have reset your key. Try to activate now.
Hi, please sorry for the delay in response and check the activation once again.@Ajith@Parallels , @Maria@Parallels, or anybody else from Parallels support:
Could you please solve my license/activation problem? I need to do some work with my paid version of Parallels Desktop 10 ...
Hi, please check the issue and try to activate your Parallels Desktop 10 once again.Im sitting on the same problem parallels 10 over the limit of activation limit. my 17" MBP gave up the ghost trying to get some work done to get paid and scrape together money for a new MBP and A copy of 16.
Hi, please check the issue and try to activate your Parallels Desktop 10 once again.
(just reset your key)
Thanks a lot for your replyUnable to confirm the product license.
You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.
still no luck.
Hello.Hello,
I have the same problem. I replaced the hard drive in my notebook and I can't activate the Parallels Desktop 12 license.
I get the message "Your Product license has reached the activation limit". Please help.
Thank you.
Hello,Hello, I have the same problem. I got a new computer and I can't activate the Parallels Desktop 17 license.
I get the message "Your Product license has reached the activation limit". Please help.
Thank you!
I messaged you back regarding the license.Hello,
We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
Thank you.