Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. GerhardK5

GerhardK5 Bit poster

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have exactly the same problem. I have two computers and therefore bought two licenses. On one computer I was able to activate the Toolbox, on the other computer I got the error message that the license server does not accept the license key when using the second license key.

For Parallels this license key was accepted.

2. Hello @GerhardK5 we made some changes with your key, please check the issue and let us know the results.

3. GerhardK5

GerhardK5 Bit poster

Hello Maria,
    I tried again to unlock the license. Now it worked, I can use the tools (I am very happy, because I like to use the tools very much) . Thanks for your quick help.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  4. Sven G

Sven G Member

^^^ Same here: problem solved - thanks... :)

5. Hello, just made some changes with your key, please check the issue and let us know how does it work.

6. KabelJ

KabelJ Bit poster

Same here: Moved license to new Mac and Parallels Desktop worked fine. But the toolbox cannot be activated: The red error message is partly hidden behind the buttons (German text). But it seems to says something about that it alread used in another parallels account.
    Please help/fix.
    Thanks!

7. benscripps

benscripps Bit poster

I'm having the same issue. I upgraded to a new iMac a couple of weeks ago and installed Parallels on the new machine so I can still get to my 32-bit apps, and the menulet for Toolbox refuses to accept my v16 product code (ending 8CN). It just sits there for several minutes before displaying in red text "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

8. ColinL5

ColinL5 Bit poster

Upgraded two license to v.16. One works fine, the other fails to activate coz "The license server doesn't accept your product license". Come one I just bought it directly online from Parallels and copied the code directly from the email.

9. Hello, made some changes, please check the issue and let us know the results.

10. Hello, we've changed some settings please try again to activate and let us know how does it work.

11. Hello, we've found several license in your Parallels account. Could you share with us which one would you like to activate (please reply us back via the private message)

12. KabelJ

KabelJ Bit poster

Hi, I already replied once a couple of days ago but my message has been deleted after a while.
    So, the problem is still the same as it was as on Sept 11 2020.
    Please have a look into the customer's problem reports and I would appreciate it when it got solved, so that I can use the product again.
    Thank you very much
    Kind regards
    j

13. OtavioA

OtavioA Bit poster

Can't activate my parallels toolbox, can you verify for me please?

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Try to signout Parallels Toolbox and sign in with the correct account then activate.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Let us know the error you are getting.

16. OtavioA

OtavioA Bit poster

"The license server rejects it"
    I've already logged out and logged in but it doesn't work.

17. Hello, we've just made some changes, please check the issue and let us know the results.

18. KabelJ

KabelJ Bit poster

Hi Ajith, yes that was it. Now it works as expected!
    Thank you very much!
    Kind regards
    j

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime.

20. BruceW5

BruceW5 Bit poster