Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response. Do you still have an issue?

2. Hello, please accept our apologize for the delay in response and provide us with your license key via the private message.

3. Hi, please check your inbox for more information.

4. Queequeg

Queequeg Bit poster

Will do, Maria, if you'll explain how to do that. I'm assuming that PM stands for Private Messaging?

5. ChristophW6

ChristophW6 Bit poster

Hello same issue here - I recently renewed my subscription and have three Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition license keys (One for me and one each for two colleagues of my company). The primary key activates Parallels Desktop and Toolbox on my MacBook Pro and Key#1 and Key#2 activates Parallels Desktop on the MacBooks of my two colleagues, but not the Toolbox. The error message says "The product license is not accepted by the license server". Is there a workaround to have the toolbox activated as well on my colleagues MacBooks?

Thanks in advance for a reply, Christoph

6. Please check your inbox and reply

7. Hello, please reply me with your second key via the private message.

8. BrianB32

BrianB32 Bit poster

I have this same problem.. did you post a fix about this?

9. BrianB32

BrianB32 Bit poster

Hello same issue here - I recently renewed my subscription and have two Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition license keys The primary key activates Parallels Desktop and Toolbox on my MacBook Pro and Key#1 activates Parallels Desktop on my Mac, but not the Toolbox. The error message says "The product license is not accepted by the license server". I paid for and want the toolbox on my Mac, please activate my key.

10. SusanA2

SusanA2 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same issue as BrianB32
    Please, let me know if there is an update on a fix or a solution

Kind regards, Susan

11. Hey, could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

12. Hey, could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

13. JorgH5

JorgH5 Bit poster

I have the same issue. Where can I send a private message to Maria?

14. JohanB2

JohanB2 Bit poster

I have the same problem as Queequeg; "I have an active subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition for two computers - renews on August, 2021. I have two Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition license keys. However, I can only use one of those keys to successfully activate Parallels Toolbox. If I use the second key I get the "The product license is not accepted by the license server" message. If I use the first key on the second computer, it will tell me that license has already been activated on a different computer and asks me if I want to de-activate on the other computer and use it on this computer. That Toolbox activation works if I say 'Yes' but I then have it de-activated on my second computer. How do I fix this and have Parallels Toobox activated on both computers?"

Regards, Johan

15. JorgH5

JorgH5 Bit poster

I have just the same problem. This seams to be a general issue.
    But where is a contact email of Parallel's Support Team? The marketing slogans that we are eligible to contact the support team are posted everywhere, but there is no real chance to contact the service team directly, as the "Sign In" function of the service website is circle linked and does not work.

16. Hello, please accept our apologize for the delay in response.
    I've just sent you a private message, please reply me back at your earliest convenience.

17. ChristianJ8

ChristianJ8 Bit poster

This seems like a common issue. Not able to contact support directly so I came here.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 11.28.32 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 11.26.37 AM.png

18. Hi, please reply me back with your license key via the private message

19. JeffreyC7

JeffreyC7 Bit poster

Have you solved this problem? I have almost the exact same issue. Two Paralells Desktop subscriptions and I am unable to activate Paralells Toolbox on one of my two Macs.

JDC

20. Hello,
    could you provide us with your license keys via the private message please?
    Looking forward to your reply