Request: Purge activations for license key

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by EvanL3, Jan 5, 2021.

1. EvanL3

EvanL3 Bit poster

Hello.
    I am kindly requesting that all of the registered activations, related to my Parallels 10 license be deleted/refreshed/purged. The license is attached to the email on this account.
    I have not used the license in several years & no longer have access to the machines that they were installed on.
    This request is identical to several other requests that were made on here, which were subsequently fulfilled by support; some examples:

https://forum.parallels.com/threads/reset-license-key-in-order-to-activate-on-new-mac.341755/
    https://forum.parallels.com/threads/reset-activation.344650/

Thank you very much for your time and efforts, it is appreciated.
    Evan

2. StephanK6

StephanK6 Bit poster

Could you please do the same with my Parallels 10 license key; it seems to be blacklisted (after upgrade tests on different notebooks).

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.