Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. ThomasB55

ThomasB55 Bit poster

Hello,
    I have the same Problem and cannot activate the second license key.
    Please sent me the email adress to provide my license key.

Attached Files:

2. JoseM52

JoseM52 Bit poster

I have the same problem as Queequeg; "I have an active subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition for two computers - renews on August, 2021. I have two Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition license keys. However, I can only use one of those keys to successfully activate Parallels Toolbox. If I use the second key I get the "The product license is not accepted by the license server" message. If I use the first key on the second computer, it will tell me that license has already been activated on a different computer and asks me if I want to de-activate on the other computer and use it on this computer. That Toolbox activation works if I say 'Yes' but I then have it de-activated on my second computer. How do I fix this and have Parallels Toobox activated on both computers?"

3. ThomasB55

ThomasB55 Bit poster

4. drookwood

drookwood Bit poster

I too cannot activate Toolbox on a new computer - my licence key is rejected despite being perfectly OK to register Parallels itself.

5. Hi, did you correctly deactivate it on your old Mac?

6. Please restart your new Mac and try to activate the Parallels Toolbox once again

7. Please restart your Parallels Toolbox and check the activation issue.

8. Hi, please reply us back via the private message with both your keys.
    Looking forward to your reply.

9. TorstenK1

TorstenK1 Bit poster

Same problem here with my second license on a M1 Silicon MacBook Pro.
    Please advise further instructions.

10. Hello, could you collect the tech report once the issue reproduced and post here the report's ID please?
    Looking forward to your reply.

11. TorstenK1

TorstenK1 Bit poster

Hi Maria, thanks for the quick reply.
    Here is the report ID: 361704230

12. ChristopherS18

ChristopherS18 Bit poster

Same problem here on Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac Pro Edition. Background is Cleverbridge implemented strong customer authentication for auto renewal on credit card renewals from Jan 1st 2021. Both my Parallels Desktop 16 subscriptions failed to renew as it looks like there is a bug in the SCA process at Cleverbridge. Emailed Cleverbridge with details - got no response. So I purchased two new subscriptions - one has worked ok and Parallels desktop 16 Pro Edition and toolbox is working fine on my MacBook Pro running Mac OS Catalina. The other one on my MacBook Air running Mac OS Big Sur works fine on Parallels desktop 16 Pro Edition but I cannot activate the Parallels Toolbox for Mac - the error message received is "the Licence Server doesn't accept your product license"
    I have posted these details on another thread about failure to activate Parallels Toolbox for Mac but it looks like this is a general problem which this thread details so i have posted these details here to ensure coverage in this thread.

13. Hello, could you provide with both your licenses via the private message please?

14. ShokoT

ShokoT Bit poster

Hello,
    I get the error that reads: "The license server doesn't accept your product license." Please help.

15. ThomasB55

ThomasB55 Bit poster

Hello,

I can't activate the second license of my Parallels Toolbox.
    I've got a 2 license version for my Macs.

16. JosephS3

JosephS3 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue. My first key activates the first mac just fine. The second key activates Parallels Desktop Pro on the second mac but refuses to activate Parallels Toolbox with this error message, "The license server doesn't accept your key." Since I see 9 pages of this very issue I'm going to assume it's a well-known bug. Can you correct this for my account?

17. Hello, could you reply us back with your license key via the private message please?

18. Hello, could you reply us back with your license key via the private message please?

19. Hello, could you reply us back with your license key via the private message please?

20. Please check the issue and let us know the results.