Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. OPDORAYA1

OPDORAYA1 Bit poster

I have purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard (1 Year) on subscription per month billed for 12 months for Rs7048.47 on 9.10.21 now I want to cancel the subscription & get back the balance amount for unsed period. my order cleverbridge reference number 298007427. please guide how to cancel the subscription & get the balance money back.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, as per Parallels refund policy within 30 days of your product download purchase, you may request a full refund, for any reason. Please visit https://kb.parallels.com/123877 for knowing more. Unfortunately we won't be able to refund for your subscription as it has already crossed 30days. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. PaulR12

PaulR12 Bit poster

No longer require Parallels, but the cancel subscription process is impossible. There are no options to turn off auto-renew. Using Safari on iOS

Attached Files:

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, as per the screenshot you are having Parallels Desktop l16 permanent license which is for life time and there is no way to unsubscribe it. If you are not willing to use Parallels Desktop any more you can simply uninstall it by following https://kb.parallels.com/en/124255. If you want to delete your Parallels account please follow https://kb.parallels.com/124513.

5. HaP3

HaP3 Bit poster

Dear Parallels support, my card was charged even I have Auto Renewal off. I wish to cancel the subscription and have the CC details removed from my account but am unable to do this as there is no option to cancel the subs or remove CC. I could not find any support email from your website. The phone contact is also useless as it pointed to the website for support information when I tried to call the Australian number. Please advise how I could obtain the refund for the unauthorised charge and also to cancel my subscription.

Attached Files:

6. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, Please provide the order reference number or the email address, so that we can assist you with the refund. Thanks, Parallels Team.

7. PierreB8

PierreB8 Bit poster

Good morning

I request a refund for debit ref 002154722466. I have not made this purchase.

PB

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your cleverbridge purchased reference number to assist you further.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have deleted your previous message as it contains your personal details. We have sent you a private message. Please help us with your registered email address over there.

10. hi I started a 14 day free trial but this program isn't useful to me how do I cancel this from renewing itself after 14 days?

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that Parallels automatically cancels after the 14-day free trial ended, and you won't be getting charged further. Thanks.

12. MingY3

MingY3 Bit poster

I subscribed to Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition on November 5th, but when I confirmed my credit card details, I found that my credit card already had an authorized payment record on October 19th. I checked the records in my account. There is no valid authorization record, and there are no related products. Please help.
    Cleverbridge Reference Number 424877512

13. SergeS5

SergeS5 Bit poster

Hi there
    Could you please cancel my subscription for me with ref: 385311928
    Thank you

14. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,

As per your request, we have disabled auto-renewal for your subscription with ref: 385311928.

Thanks

15. EmilisO

EmilisO

hello i have a question , I keep getting charged 57.56 euro but i dont have any money on my card , this has been going on for 2 months straight and i dont have a subscription anymore

16. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello Emilis,

We were unable to find any subscription linked to your e-mail address.
    To enable us look into this, please provide us with the last 4 digits of your card and the date of the last charge attempt.