更换新MAC以后不能激活,提示:旧激活密匙不能被许可证服务器接受

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by 2622151, Jan 17, 2020.

1. cc_14

cc_14 Bit poster

I have sent you a massage about the license key, please help with this issue. thanks.

2. wangh5

wangh5 Bit poster

15/5000
    请给我发一条私人消息,我会把钥匙发给你

Attached Files:

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly type the error message in English so that we can understand the issue better and help you out.

4. Hisen

Hisen Bit poster

I also encountered this situation, how do I activate my key? I have logged out of my original account on the old MacBook@intel, but can not activate my key on the new Mac@M1.

5. Hisen

Hisen Bit poster

I also encountered this situation, how do I activate my key? I have logged out of my original account on the old MacBook@intel, but can not activate my key on the new Mac@M1.
    upload_2022-4-3_20-50-3.png

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello. kindly translate the error message you are getting in English so that we can understand and assist you further.

7. Hisen

Hisen Bit poster

"Old key can not be accepted by the licensed server." I need activate my parallels on my new Mac.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license keys over there.

9. 陈欣杰

陈欣杰 Bit poster

你好,我在激活的时候显示"旧激活密钥尚未被许可证服务器接受",怎么解决呢?望回复

10. Quinn

Quinn Bit poster

i have some questio
    i have same issue, please..

11. Quinn

Quinn Bit poster

help me please . I have the same problem!

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license keys over there. Thanks.

13. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license keys over there. Thanks.

14. CeZ

CeZ Bit poster

15. CeZ

CeZ Bit poster

using MacBook Air M2 / macOS12.4

16. YangB

YangB Bit poster

"Old key can not be accepted by the licensed server." I need activate my parallels on my new Mac.

17. CeZ

CeZ Bit poster

MacBook Air M2 / macOS12.4

18. wongtseng

wongtseng Bit poster

Hello, I met the same question, I Cannot be activated with a new MAC. Note: the old activation key cannot be accepted by the license server.
    Please help me!

19. lvyazhen

lvyazhen Bit poster

Attached Files:

20. MichaelL90

MichaelL90 Bit poster

Hi, I got the same issue. Since I replaced my MAC, and while I try to activate it with the 18 license, it asked me to provide previous license for confirmation, but when I gave the old 17 license it reported the same problem, saying it is not correct. can you please take a look, thanks in advance

Attached Files:

LeonZ2 likes this.