"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. FarmerBob

FarmerBob Bit poster

Snow Leopard through Monterey.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, If I understood correctly, under Mac OS Monterey host machine you want to run Mac OS Snow Leopard as guest OS. It is possible only when you are running Intel Mac on the host machine. You need to upgrade to Parallels Desktop 17.

3. OurO

OurO Bit poster

I've recently had my M1 MacAir repaired twice in a month, with the motherboard replaced each time. As it was in the shop, I used Parallels on another machine and everything was fine. Now I am unable to activate on my M1 MacAir.

I've submitted a ticket and tried many KB articles and suggestions in this very long thread, but nothing helps. I don't understand why you don't give us a way to disactivate our key on all other computers. Many others do this like DropBox, Apple ID, etc... why not Parallels?

Please help me to activate my license on this computer. I cannot do my work.

4. OurO

OurO Bit poster

The problem was solved for me by contacting Chat support. The did something and then it worked immediately. They referred me to https://kb.parallels.com/124225 -- it appears the problem can be solved if I "sign out" from Parallels on my other machine as shown in that article. I'll try that next time.

5. MaryA4

MaryA4 Bit poster

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are happy to hear your issue got fixed. Please reach us back for any further queries.

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we appreciate your feedback.

8. MaryA4

MaryA4 Bit poster

Thank you for sharing

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Please reach us back for any further queries.

10. MiAnz

MiAnz Bit poster

I have the same issue: changing to new macbook and parallels desktop 11 says activation limit reached. My Key: KJH1QV-0DPD7T-......
    Please could you help me? Thank you very much!!!

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

12. HongjunM

HongjunM Bit poster

I'm getting the same error when trying to move my Parallel Desktop 14 from one MAC to a new MAC. Please help. thank you!

13. HongjunM

HongjunM Bit poster

any update? I'm still waiting

14. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

15. MarcE4

MarcE4 Bit poster

Hello, I have rebuilt my MacBookPro in mid 2010 and reinstalled Parallels. During activation the system tells me: "Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit...". Could you please help me.

16. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

17. vernonl

vernonl Bit poster

hello, having same issue moving from a older Mac to a not so older Mac running Monterey. Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit. and no "activate on this Mac" button

18. vernonl

vernonl Bit poster

hello?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2022
  19. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

20. MacW1

MacW1 Bit poster

This has happened to me (an all things are exactly the same). Deactivation WAS a seamless thing, now it's broken.