This license key is already registered in a different account.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by DrydenZ, Apr 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

2. anton30

anton30 Bit poster

same problem here, please help me!

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

4. Andreas28

Andreas28 Bit poster

same problem here, please help me!

5. CarlosV11

CarlosV11 Bit poster

Hi Parallels team, Same problem here.
    Invoice number: AKD-73698529354, the related product key should be registered under the same email user writing this post. .

Thank you

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

7. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

8. CarlosV11

CarlosV11 Bit poster

Parallels team,
    My issue hasn't been solved, the license bought with Invoice AKD-73698529354 and already activated doesn't allow me to register with my account.
    Kindly asking for you support.
    Thank you.

9. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

10. MattF3

MattF3 Bit poster

Sorry to pile on to the same post. But i cannot open an actual support ticket.
    I have invoice BKD-73638150025 and it says that it is registered under a different account. This account is where the email is with the invoice number etc. Please assist.

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

12. MichaelG73

MichaelG73 Bit poster

I have this issue as well.

13. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello, we have sent you a DM, please check and share the details to assist you further, thanks.

14. RalfK12

RalfK12 Bit poster

I also have this issue and can not find my subscription in my account ... please help me, I upgraded my license and am using now 6J9RPV-******-******-******-YCKXN5 ... it ends at 2023-06-22. Forgot password with my other e-mail address does not work.

15. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello.

Please check your personal message inbox, and reply to us at your convenience.

Thank you!

16. EvelinaB

EvelinaB Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the same problem. But I'm using the licence key with my current account, but I still can't register it intto the account for some reason.

17. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

18. LinhN4

LinhN4 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same error. Could you please help me?

19. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @LinhN4
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,