Parallels Still working after the end of trial

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Parallels User, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Hello,

I wanted to try parallels so I downloaded it from Appstore and instantly turned off the automaticall subscription renewal.. I expected it to work for 14 days and then stop.. Now its almost 3 weeks and it still works, although it says my license expired (see incl. pic). I really don't want to pay the year subscription, as I planned to buy one time license after the trial expires.. Is it that parallels resubscribed anyway and I will pay the yearly cost, or did I misunderstand something..

Thanks for help..

Attached Files:

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to and follow the steps to cancel your Parallels Desktop subscription in App Store before any charge is made for the Paraellsl subscription. Thanks.

3. That is what I did 2 weeks ago.. now I get this picture in subscription window.. There is written, that the subscription is expired and I can choose another years subscription, but don't have to..and there is no cancel subscription button..

Attached Files: