Hello,
I hope someone here can help me with a licensing/account issue.
I purchased a 1-year upgrade subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition on December 23, 2025.
The subscription was working normally on my Mac mini until recently. Now Parallels Desktop suddenly asks me to activate the software again.
At the same time, I am setting up a new MacBook Pro and would also like to use Parallels there.
The strange thing is:
Is there any way to restore the subscription in My Account or manually link the existing subscription/order to my account?
I still have the original invoice and order details available.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best regards
Jörg
I hope someone here can help me with a licensing/account issue.
I purchased a 1-year upgrade subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition on December 23, 2025.
The subscription was working normally on my Mac mini until recently. Now Parallels Desktop suddenly asks me to activate the software again.
At the same time, I am setting up a new MacBook Pro and would also like to use Parallels there.
The strange thing is:
- The purchase and invoice use the same email address as my Parallels account.
- I can log in to My Parallels with this email address without any problem.
- However, no Parallels Desktop product or active subscription is shown in My Account.
- Parallels now asks for activation on my Mac mini as well.
- According to my invoice, the 12-month subscription should still be valid until December 2026.
Is there any way to restore the subscription in My Account or manually link the existing subscription/order to my account?
I still have the original invoice and order details available.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best regards
Jörg