I've used other Clipboard managers (in particular one called ClipMenu - discontinued) that allow you to
- keyboard shortcut to open a menu of items used
- record snippets - commonly used terms to be able to paste with a keyboard shortcut
- Sorts your items into folders of 100 or your preference.
- Choose to paste an option in lowercase, all caps, sentence case, title case etc.
- Allow you to choose the types of items that can be copied (i.e PDF element or Illustrator would make this program lag so I turned off PDF elements)
Would be great to add some of these features to this app to make it more usable.
See attached example of program I use from the top dropdown.
- keyboard shortcut to open a menu of items used
- record snippets - commonly used terms to be able to paste with a keyboard shortcut
- Sorts your items into folders of 100 or your preference.
- Choose to paste an option in lowercase, all caps, sentence case, title case etc.
- Allow you to choose the types of items that can be copied (i.e PDF element or Illustrator would make this program lag so I turned off PDF elements)
Would be great to add some of these features to this app to make it more usable.
See attached example of program I use from the top dropdown.