License reached its activation limit. Can not transfer to my new mac

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by BirolK, May 3, 2019.

1. AndreaC1

AndreaC1 Bit poster

License reached its activation limit. Can not transfer to my new mac.
    I have this problem too. Removed from my old mac, installed on a new one. My account is a.cal.....@w...it.io and the key involved is ET7DPK-******-******-******-A836VX, Paralles 16 for Mac. I opened a ticket but still no answer. Someone could help me? Thanks

2. Hello, we've reset your key, please check the issue and let us know the results.

3. AndreaC1

AndreaC1 Bit poster

Thank you! It works.

4. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

5. Vladislav1

Vladislav1 Bit poster

Hello! I face the same issue. Logged off on the old Mac but still see the error message on the new one. Could you help me?

6. Hello,
    we've reset your Parallels Desktop 14 license key, please check the issue.

7. Vladislav1

Vladislav1 Bit poster

Works fine, thanks!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  8. AS_3

AS_3 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same issue, I don't have access to the old Mac anymore and can't logout that one.

9. Hello, we've made some changes, please check the issue

10. JoseT5

JoseT5 Bit poster

Hi,

I also have the same problem. I changed my old MacBook Pro for a MacBook Air M1. Today I reinstated one of my subscriptions and Paid the renewal fee. Tried to use the Key with the new Parallels 16.5 for M1 and it show the message:
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."
    The reference number for the original purchase of this subscription is #82958023.

Thanks,

JT

11. Hello, if you still hav an issue, could you share with us your license key please?

12. JoseT5

JoseT5 Bit poster

Hello Maria, hope you are doing well. Thanks for replied to me. I have to active subscriptions under my account. The last digits of the key that I need reset is: NTVV58-B8A1NY this work for you? Im not sure is secure to share the complete Key in this forum.

Thanks.
    J.

13. kalambet

kalambet Bit poster

Hey Parallels Team,

Facing the same problem. Preview version for M1 updated on my MacBook with M1 to 16.5, I've explicitly signed out and uninstalled Parallels on my old MacBook but still can't activate it on a new one.

Thank you,
    Peter

14. Hi, please restart Parallels Desktop and check the issue.

15. Hi, please restart your Parallels Desktop and check the issue.

16. kalambet

kalambet Bit poster

Activation worked! Thank you so much!
    Peter

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  17. Thanks a lot for the provided result Peter.
    Have a nice day!

18. JoseT5

JoseT5 Bit poster

Hi, the problem is solved. Thanks.

JT

19. RamiZ

RamiZ Bit poster

I need help please I can not activiate version 16.5 on my MacBook Pro M1 .. I have only M1 currently and when I try to register I got this message
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies"

20. balajig

balajig Bit poster

We have 2X Application server we purchased 2012, Our old server has some hardware issue so we changed server, We want to activate 2X Application server on new server.

It does not activate on new server so please help us to activate licence.