Parallels 11 - unable to confirm the product licence?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ScottC4, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ScottC4

ScottC4 Bit poster

I recently purchased a new MacBook Pro and used the Apple Migration Assistant to transfer over my data. I forgot to Sign Out on the old MacBook Air prior to formatting it.

Now when I have installed Parallels 11 on the new MacBook Pro and tried to Activate I get the following error message (as per http://kb.parallels.com/123461 ):
    "This license is already in use. How would you like to activate Parallels Desktop on this Mac?"

So I click the 'Activate on This Mac' button as the previous install no longer exists. I then get this error message (as per http://kb.parallels.com/en/115324 ):
    "Unable to confirm the product license.
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available..."

The trial period will expire in a few days. Any advice for resolution please?

2. ManojK@Parallels

ManojK@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Scott, please check and reply my message on your private messages regarding this issue so that we can assist you further.

3. ScottC4

ScottC4 Bit poster

Hi Manoj,

I seem to be getting an error again with my activation key. I recently replaced the hard drive in my iMac using SuperDuper to duplicate the old one to the new one. When I tried to use Parallels it required activation and when I try to activate it I get the following error: "Unable to confirm the product licence. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product licence." But it's the same iMac that I'm trying to use it on, just with a new hard drive installed. Is there a way to fix this please? I tried going back on the old hard drive and signing out of Parallels but that didn't help.

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi, please provide us with your license keys in private messages.

5. ScottC4

ScottC4 Bit poster

Have done, thanks PaulChris.

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

Dear Scott, we have made few changes in the key settings, Please restart your Parallels Desktop to reactivate with the same activation key and let us know how it works.

7. ScottC4

ScottC4 Bit poster

Much appreciated, thank you.

8. PaulChristopher@Parallels

You are welcome ScottC4! Feel free to reach out anytime. We are here to help! Thanks!

9. DelanoS

DelanoS Bit poster

Help! I recover from Time Machine and now I have to same problem: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available" What I can do?

10. Hello DelanoS,
    I would be glad to help you. I have sent you a private message requesting for information please check and reply.

11. CourtneyC1

CourtneyC1 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue after a time machine restore.

12. Hello CourtneyC1,
    Please check your private message and reply back to us.

13. FawazA1

FawazA1 Bit poster

Greetings Paralles Support Team

can you please reset my account activation number.
    getting this msg atm :
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

thank you in advance

14. Hello fawazA1,
    I would be glad to help you. I have sent you a private message requesting for information please check and reply.

15. WooyongS

WooyongS Bit poster

same problem.

can you please reset my account activation number.?
    getting this msg atm :
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

thank you

16. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi WooyongS, please check your private message.

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hello WooyongS,

We have made the necessary changes. Please try to activate Parallels Desktop and check.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

18. FawazA1

FawazA1 Bit poster

can you please assist me too ? been days now and still issue simple issue here

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hello FawazA1,

We have made the necessary changes. Please try to activate Parallels Desktop and check.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

FawazA1 likes this.
  20. FawazA1

FawazA1 Bit poster

thank you for your support , cheers