Parallels 9- Can't get trial version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Lukasz_, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, we've provided you with trial key, please check your inbox.

2. JonS2

JonS2 Bit poster

Hi parallels support, I'm using the trial version of parallels 9 to recreate a vm for someone who owns parallels 9. 3-4 days into the trial I opened up parallels desktop and when I logged in it wanted me to request another trial key. When I requested another one it said that it couldn't connect. I tried creating another account to see if my account was the problem but that doesn't seem to be the case as it still couldn't connect. I also waited a few days but it still doesn't seem to be working. Could I get a trial key?

3. EUN

EUN Bit poster

I have a same problem with parallels9. because of the internet connection problem, I can't use parallels 9's trial version. Please help me.

4. Hi All,
    After Parallels Desktop 11 release the only option to get a trial key for Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac is to download the previous version of application and request the trial key. To download the previous version please use this KB
    Also please visit this link if you need to get the trial key for the latest version of Parallels Desktop 11.

5. Guys, please note that now there's no possibility to get a trial copies for any version except 11.
    But if you have a license for one of the previous versions you can download it from here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.