Parallels 9- Can't get trial version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Lukasz_, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priscillas

priscillas Bit poster

Can I also get a trial key? I'm having the red exclamation mark preventing me from getting a key on the request trial key screen.

Thanks!

2. EmeDoll

EmeDoll Bit poster

trial key

i need help i can't get my trial key for the activation of parallels please help me !

3. EmeDoll

EmeDoll Bit poster

14 day trial code

i can't fine the code!, i have checked my email and in the spam but i can't seem to get one! someone help me!

4. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

5. Maheesh@Parallels

Maheesh@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hello priscillas,

Please follow the steps as suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/121072 and check if you are able to activate the trial version of Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac.

6. DebbieT

DebbieT Bit poster

Trying shorter email address worked for me

I was having the same problem with not being able to get a trial code because of my email address and the red exclamation point. Not wanting to wait for a trial code to be sent to me, I decided to register under a different, shorter email address. It worked. Incidentally, the email address I originally tried, a gmail address, is 20 characters long before the @ symbol. The new one is a yahoo address and only 12 characters long before the @ symbol. I'm curious about the length of the other email addresses that are failing, and whether that may have something to do with it, or if it's the combination of a long email address with a gmail account? Might be helpful to the developers if when you ask for a trial key, maybe tell them what type of email address you are trying to use (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.), and how long it is (before the @ symbol). Might also help others who come here to see if there are some email parameters to avoid when registering a new account.

7. MarianK

MarianK Bit poster

Unable to request Trial Key Report Problem ID 47251654
    Can you send me Trial key ?

Thx

8. LeVisal

LeVisal Bit poster

Im having the same problem

9. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

10. Crystal

Crystal Bit poster

I am having the issue where I go to get a Trial Key, and the red exclamation mark pops up next to my email. The email is correct and auto filled in. Help

11. Abdul@Parallels

Abdul@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Crystal,

Please make sure that the email address which you entered doesn't contain capital letters (Upper Case). Please refer to http://kb.parallels.com/121072

12. MitchellN

MitchellN Bit poster

I am also having this problem. The email field is autofilling and when I press "Get Trial" a red exclamation point comes up. Any help would be grate.

13. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

14. GravyTrainBingo.com

GravyTrainBingo.com Bit poster

I keep getting the email field auto completing with data also. Will it help if I clear my cookies and internet history?

15. TTcubby

TTcubby Bit poster

Same issue, showing network problem, I need a trial key for testing the Parallel.

Many Thanks

16. PSerles

PSerles Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the red exclamation mark problem as well. Could you please send me a trial key? Thanks in advance.

17. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi PSerles,

Please follow the steps suggested at http://kb.parallels.com/121072 to resolve the issue.

18. Anders_Busk

Anders_Busk Bit poster

I'm having activation issues. I have a upgrade key for Parallels 9, and a full key for Parallels 7. On the activation key my upgrade key is accepted fine, but in the second field for the previous key, nothing happens when I enter the key. If I change a letter it shows that it's a wrong key, but if it's the right one nothing happens, the activate button stays inactive, and I don't have a get trail button.

How do I activate my product?

Attached Files:

19. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello,

Please create support request here:
    http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/support/request/

Our support team will check what is wrong with your licenses and will suggest a solution

20. Anders_Busk

Anders_Busk Bit poster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.