wrong support code

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MarekS1, Aug 15, 2015.

1. NicolasB2

NicolasB2 Bit poster

Hi,

I have a problem with installing Parallels Desktop. I tried raising a support ticket, but unfortunately, even though I enter the exact support code as seen on https://account.parallels.com/support.html#/desktop, copy-pasted, hyphen or no hyphen, it keeps telling me that the support code is wrong.
    How do I go about this? How do I contact support about not being able to contact support?

Thanks,
    Nicolas

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you reply to our private message.

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have two Parallels Accounts. A personal account and business account in which business account is not confirmed. You have to use the support code from the business account.

4. MaxKovalsky

MaxKovalsky Bit poster

Wrong support code 15732-10105. Why?

5. Hi MaxKovalsky. The last registered Parallels Desktop version in your Parallels account, as per what we see in the records, is version 10. A support code only works when the lifecycle of the last registered version in the Parallels account is within the support period, as explained here.

6. MiaT

MiaT Bit poster

I have the same problem, please private message me I need help immediately this is important

7. Hi MiaT. We have sent you a private message. Please check the details and post again for further clarifications.