"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Hey, if you have the Parallels Desktop 11 subscription you can use this KB in order to transfer the license key from 1 Mac to another.

2. ChristopherK5

ChristopherK5 Bit poster

I do have a current subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, but do not see that option when adding my key. I simply get the activation limit has been reached. I can't follow all of the steps listed in the article because I no longer have the old Mac.

3. Omgivning

Omgivning Bit poster

I am having the same issue. My Hard Drive died and I couldn't uninstall my activation, and I'm reinstalling everything back on a restored hard drive, now it tells me I have too many registered, which is totally untrue since it's the same computer. I have the activation key, can you reset it so it's like new? I can't for the life of me find a phone number for you guys to reach you, so if you could help me out, that'd be great.

4. I've replied you in private message. Please check and let us know the results.

5. I've reset your key, please check the issue.
    Moreover see the detailed info in your inbox.

6. RoniH

RoniH Bit poster

I've got a new Mac, and am unable to reuse my activation key for Parallels Desktop 10. Can you please reset or help me to get it working again?

7. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi RoniH, Please check your Private Message.

8. ChristianW4

ChristianW4 Bit poster

Hi.

I just had to swap my iMac for a replacement and now I cannot activate Parallels 11 again?

Help please!

C

9. Hello ChristianW4,
    Please check your private message and respond.

10. SeokchanL

SeokchanL Bit poster

Hi

I have a license for parallels desktop 9 for mac but see the message when I switch to new macbook pro
    Help please!

11. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Hi @SeokchanL,
    Please check your private messages.

12. CharlesC4

CharlesC4 Bit poster

I too have the issue of moving to a new MacBook Pro and getting the activation limit message. I wiped the Mac I had Parallels on previously.

13. Arunn

Arunn Parallels Support

Hi, Please check your private message and respond.

14. DieterS1

DieterS1 Bit poster

Same issue here

I had to use my hard disc in an external case on another MacBook Pro (during repair of the 2011 MacBook Pro graphic issue) and can't get this laptop again to deactivate this activation. Now my Parallels 11 Key doesn't work anymore at my MacBook Pro as it did before with no changes (except the replacement of the broken mainboard)

Can you please help me and reset my activation.
    Thanks

15. Hi DieterS1,
    Please check your private message and respond.

16. DieterS1

DieterS1 Bit poster

Hi

I answered you Wednesday the eleventh and didn't get a reply till now.
    Just sent you a mail again, please check...

17. Hey, we've reset your license key, please check the issue.
    For more info please check your inbox.

18. DieterS1

DieterS1 Bit poster

Hi
    it is running fine again

thank you

19. Sounds great! Feel free to write us back for assistance, we're here to help.