How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. TaehoJ

TaehoJ Bit poster

Why I'm seeing the same answer above to all the questions but mine doesn't work?
    Do you have a solution for my problem?
    I deleted the previous parallels 10 from my MacBook air without sign out. In fact, there was no option to sign out in the app while one of your web sites says sign out from the old one and sign in. I can't understand this situation.

crownc likes this.
  2. Sedlmayer

Sedlmayer Bit poster

I have the same Problem with my Desktop 10 license. Migrated to a new mac and can't activate!

3. MathiasT

MathiasT Bit poster

I'm experiencing the same problem with desktop 11. My mac has been reset so I can't sign out.

4. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @MathiasT We have made the necessary changes, please try to activate now.

5. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @MathiasT We have made the necessary changes, please try to activate now.

MathiasT likes this.
  6. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @Sedlmayer We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command:
    prlsrvctl activate-license-online

7. TaehoJ

TaehoJ Bit poster

I can't still activate it! And no one from parallels answers!!!

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can only see Parallels Desktop 9 activation key in your account. Please reply to us in a private message with the activation key you are trying to use.

9. TaehoJ

TaehoJ Bit poster

I wrote a message to "conversations" with you.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key you have shared with us in the private message. Please follow the instructions below:
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command:

11. SutheeK

SutheeK Bit poster

I found the same problem here. How can I deactivate my old MAC.

12. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @SutheeK
    We have made changes to the activation key you have shared with us in the private message. Please follow the instructions below:

13. DemetrisK

DemetrisK Bit poster

Hi,

I have formatted my hard drive and forgot to deactivate my license key prior to that.

How can I deactivate the key to migrate it to a new machine?

Could I share the license key with you to deactivate it?

Thank you.

14. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @DemetrisK

15. RadoslavO

RadoslavO Bit poster

Hello, i have same problem with activation, migrated to new macbook. Thanks for help.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key you have registered under "kr***@centrum.sk". Please follow the instructions below:

17. RadoslavO

RadoslavO Bit poster

Thanks for quick response, all working ok now. :)
    Sincerely,
    Radoslav Obrtal.

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach us anytime for support.

19. mvgodinho

mvgodinho Bit poster

Well, the exact same problem here. I'm trying to install Parallels Desktop 10 to my new MacBook Air but the license key in not working. I could not find any option to deactivate it on my previous Mac. What can I do?

20. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello mvgodinho, we have made some changes to your license key. Please quit Parallels Desktop now. Then, open Terminal (Finder > Go > Utilities > Terminal). Inside the Terminal window, enter the command 'prlsrvctl activate-license-online' (without the quotes) and hit 'Return'. Wait till the operation completes. Then, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation. Thanks!