Can't deactivate Parallels Desktop 11 Pro on old Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by iainhouston@mac.com, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello PeterK17, Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

2. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made necessary changes to the activation key. Try to activate again.

4. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

5. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

6. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

7. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @junior1 please let us know if you have purchased a license for version 13?
    Thanks

8. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

9. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @junior1 , please check your private message and provide us the necessary details.
    Thanks

10. OhadR

OhadR Bit poster

I am having the same problem, trying to move parallels desktop 11 from old mac to a new one, and keep getting:
    "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."
    When I try to activate on the new mac.

11. HASCW

HASCW Bit poster

Hello,
    I'm also trying to move parallels desktop 12 from old mac to a new one, and keep getting:
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."
    I've signed out of the old mac but still no luck on activating my copy.

12. Hi OhadR. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

13. Hi HASCW. Please check your private message and provide us the necessary details.