How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.

2. StephenS7

StephenS7 Bit poster

I have the same issue. can you reset my Parallels Desktop 10?

3. Hi, done. Please check

4. ScreeningR

ScreeningR Bit poster

Hi Ajith, I have replied to your private message with the email address those subscriptions are registered with, appreciate if you can assist with the case.
    Thanks

5. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Please check our response to your private message.

6. We've deactivated it for you. Please check the issue.

7. We've check your key and both has been deactivated. Could you please provide us with key which you're using for activation now? Please send it via the private message. Thanks in advance.

8. jycheng

jycheng Bit poster

Hello, I have a similar problem to move my Parallels Desktop 10 from an old Mac to a new one. I have uninstalled Parallels in the old Mac but cannot activate it in the new computer. I have tried the terminal command 'prlsrvctl activate-license-online' but still get the error stating that I have reached maximum number of activations. How do I proceed to activate the license? Thanks.

9. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello jycheng, Please check our private conversation.

10. jycheng

jycheng Bit poster

Thanks for prompt reply. I am moving the following key to a new Mac:
    K7******************-R2

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  11. Hi, I removed your key from the public view.
    Also I've checked our internal system and wasn't able to find your key. Do you have a purchase order number or email which you used for purchase.
    If yes, please provide us with it via the private message.

12. jycheng

jycheng Bit poster

The product (5 pack, other 4 keys are now being used on other Mac's) was bought through Apple store in 2014. On the box there is a number seemingly to be product ID: 14073034512. The email I used for the key should be: jycheng@gate.sinica.edu.tw Many thanks.

13. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

14. jycheng

jycheng Bit poster

After executing the terminal command as you instructed, the problem has been solved. Thank you very much.

15. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

16. StevenS16

StevenS16 Bit poster

Hello, I have a similar problem to move my Parallels Desktop 10 from an old Mac to a new one. I have uninstalled Parallels in the old Mac but cannot activate it in the new computer. I have tried the terminal command 'prlsrvctl activate-license-online' but still get the error stating that I have reached maximum number of activations. How do I proceed to activate the license? Thanks.

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the key based on your request on another thread and can see you are able to complete the activation.

18. MACS1

MACS1 Bit poster

Cannot deactivate my Parallels 10 for Mac license to move to another Mac. Please help.

19. Hi, it has been reset for you. Please check the issue.

20. OliverZ2

OliverZ2 Bit poster

I cant ether deactivate the license on the old mac nor active my license on a new mac. Please help.

Attached Files: