Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hi, your order has been already refunded.

2. marilou1

marilou1 Bit poster

Hello,
    My Parallels subscription was auto-renewed. Please cancel and refund this subscription. I do not want to use it any more. I did not download the files and I did not use any password in order to use it. My reference number is 210433797.

Thank you in advance.

3. Hi, your order has been refunded, funds will appear at your bank account during the 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

4. MarkM43

MarkM43 Bit poster

Hi, can you please cancel my subscription and refund. I thought I'd be paying £5 for a monthly subscription but ended up paying for a year!
    Cleverbridge reference no - 210615713

5. Hi, your order has been refunded, find will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7 days.
    Also please turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription with this instructions (you can do it from your side and from your account only)

6. Alyssa3

Alyssa3 Bit poster

Hi, I keep trying to cancel auto renewal but it will not let me. I'm suppose to be charged tomorrow but i don't have money in my account. Can you please cancel the subscription before i get charged? I already called twice and no one did anything.

7. ParkunanD@Parallels

ParkunanD@Parallels Member

Hello Alyssa3, we see that your Parallels Desktop subscription auto-renewal has been disabled, so you will not charged for next renewal.

8. RyanN2

RyanN2 Bit poster

Hi. Could you please refund my last charge? I put in a request through cleverbridge, but I'm not sure if it went through. The reference number is #214523464. Thank you!

9. ParkunanD@Parallels

We have initiated refund for this order 214523464. Refund takes 5-7 business days to appear on your account.

10. RyanN2

RyanN2 Bit poster

Much appreciated! Thank you very much!

11. ParkunanD@Parallels

You're welcome. Please get back to us for any additional questions.

12. LeoQ

LeoQ Bit poster

Hi Folks at Parallels, can I get a refund for my subscription w/ reference #213952716? I just got charged for a 1-year renewal yesterday, like 15 hours ago. I don't think I used Parallels Desktop even once in the last year. Hope you guys can understand how easy it is to forget an annual subscription you don't use!

Tried to submit a ticket/email on cleverbridge website but not sure if it went through? Hope you guys can help. Thanks! - Dezheng (Leo) Qu

13. ParkunanD@Parallels

Hello LeoQ, your refund request for the order 213952716 had been submitted for refund from our support team. Refund takes 5-7 business to appear on your account.

14. AngelaM3

AngelaM3 Bit poster

Hello I tried to follow the steps on the support page to cancel my subscription, but have had no luck. What information do you need from me to cancel this yearly "permanent license" subscription?

15. Hi, could you please provide us with your purchase order number.

16. AngelaM3

AngelaM3 Bit poster

Invoice #: BKD-73617015816
    Cleverbridge Reference #: 108443464

17. Hi, your order is too old, it has been created at 08/03/17. We can refund order during the 30 days after purchase.

18. Ali18

Ali18 Bit poster

hi, I really would like to cancel my renewal and get refund for This purchase as I couldn't really log in and the support on Facebook messenger told me to ask for a full refund and this is the order number 217191538.
    so please refund me
    thanks in advance.

19. Your order has been already refunded.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions.

20. Daniel29

Daniel29 Bit poster

H
    i. I was just charged for auto renewal. Invoice #98994646. I am not using your product anymore, although I used to love it. Can you please cancel my auto-renewal and refund my last payment? Thank you, Daniel