How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

2. IvanN5

IvanN5

Hi. I need to have my Parallels 10 license reset as well. I no longer have access to the old Macbook that it was originally installed on. Any help would be appreciated.

3. GowthamR@Parallels

GowthamR@Parallels Member

@IvanN5 Hi, we have sent you a private message please check and reply back so that we can assist you further.

4. BoerjeD

BoerjeD Bit poster

I have quite the same problem. I try to install Parallels 10 to an iMac but don't have access to my old mac on which t was installed any more. Same error message here. Your assistance would be appreciated.

5. Hello, we didn't find the Parallels Desktop 10 key at your account b**rje@d****i-k***ne.com
    Could you please provide us with your key via the private message?

6. devoti.kuenne

devoti.kuenne Bit poster

I just realized that I had registered it via a different Mail-Account. So I will try it with that. If I won't succeed I will answer again.

7. BoerjeD

BoerjeD Bit poster

Sorry. I don't manage to send a private message. Can't find the right button...
    We have registered the Version 10 Key with the Mail-Adress info@d****i-k***ne.com. So I would need the key to be transferred to the address boerje@d****i-k***ne.com.
    I can give you the key but wouldn't want it to do in an open thread. As said I don't realise how to send a private message...

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Börje

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2020
  8. Hi, please reply on my pm with the full email address. Thanks in advance.

9. AlexanderN5

AlexanderN5 Bit poster

Hello! I just moved to a new Mac and am getting an activation error. Can you please reset the license key Parallels Desktop 10?

Thanks,
    Alexander

10. Hello, we've reset your key, please check the issue.

11. LedgerBench

LedgerBench Bit poster

Thank you for sharing the information.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
  12. Hello, do you have the same issue?

13. AlexanderN5

AlexanderN5 Bit poster

Thanks, it works.
    Alexander

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  14. JordanP3

JordanP3 Bit poster

Can someone please reset my key also? I moved my hard drive to a new MBP and I am getting the same activation limit error.

15. JordanP3

JordanP3 Bit poster

I was contacted and told my key was reset but it still won't work. Are there specific directions on how to deactivate it first before trying to reactivate it?

16. Hello, we've made some changes, please check the activation issue and let us know how does it work for you.

17. JulienY

JulienY Bit poster

Hi, I recently get a fresh install of macOS and tried to activate Parallels Desktop 11 on the new installation but I'm getting the I've reached the maximum number of activations available for my activation key. I've got 2 parallels 11 license keys. Please help

18. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 11 license key, please check the activation issue.

19. Ktg5

Ktg5 Bit poster

I thought I was able to reset my license from my account settings - but I didn't find any opinion. So I'll need a license key reset for my copy Parallels Desktop 14 please.
    Thanks.

20. Hello, your Parallels Desktop 14 key has been reset, please check the activation.