Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hi this invoice has been paid 03/10/16 .
    We can refund payment during the 30 days after purchase.
    Please check this KB article for more information.

2. Daniel29

Daniel29 Bit poster

I have been charged today morning. But maybe the reference number is 217799600. Thank you

3. Hi there, please can you cancel my account. Thanks.

4. FelixK6

FelixK6 Bit poster

Same here, I am unable to cancel my auto pay and subscription (does not work in the madder it is described) My credit card account was charged on 3/26 and I would like to get a refund and the account canceled without having to do this via credit card company.

5. Hello, we've submitted a request for removing your Parallels account. It will be removed during the next 2 days

6. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order number please? (We will check it and refund)

7. tyM1

tyM1 Bit poster

Hi can you please cancel my year subscription? I dont mind paying for the time ive already used, but do not need the year subscription. It said I could cancel, but cant find how to do that on my own.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2020
  8. Hello, we can provide you with the refund, please share with us your purchase order number.
    And let us know if it's not that case.

9. tyM1

tyM1 Bit poster

thank you. the number is

10. Hello, your order has been refunded. Funds will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions.

11. Hi, I have a subscription (#S25071010) with you for the product "Parallels Desktop for Mac".

I disabled the auto renewal today after talking with my bank about a withdrawal that I didn't recognize, turned out to be from Parallels.
    I'm no longer using a Mac and Auto renewal should really be optional, i.e. turned off by default.

Please refund my last payment and please remove my creditcard information after the refund since you don't have that option in the user interface.

Regards
    Michael

12. Hello could you please share with us your purchase order number or email address that you used for the purchasing.
    S25071010 - it not a correct format of purchase order number (it doesn't have any word)

13. Hi, sure the purchase number is
    AKD-73678752588 and Cleverbridge reference number is 221545854.
    Thanks.

14. Thank you for your reply.
    Your order has been refunded, funds will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7 days.

15. Jensv3

Jensv3 Bit poster

Hi Maria, I haven't used Parallels for the better part of a year now, but just like other people in this thread I just saw I was charged €99.99 for the subscription which was apparently auto renewed. Since I don't use my subscription anymore I cancelled it straight away, would it be possible to get a refund on this? That would be much appreciated. My Cleverbridge reference number for the auto renewal was: 221661844.

16. Hello, your purchase order has been refunded. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Jensv3 likes this.
  17. Jensv3

Jensv3 Bit poster

Thank you Maria!

18. FelixB7

FelixB7 Bit poster

Hello. I want to cancel my subscription but I'm not able to stop auto renew. The status label is "Expired" and I don't find any "Turn Off" button. My reference number is 175453896.

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have deactivated your subscription and it will not renew again.

20. SheikhS

SheikhS Bit poster

Hi can you please cancel and refund my current subscription because i was using the free trial and it expired so it asked for an activation key in order to continue using parallels and when i bought the subscription it asked for a previous activation key which i don't have, since i only did free trial. i turned off auto renewal but i was charged. my reference # is 224583511.