Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hello, your order has been refunded. You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.

SheikhS likes this.
  2. SheikhS

SheikhS Bit poster

Alright, thank you.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  3. StellaD1

StellaD1 Bit poster

Hello, could you please cancel my year subscription and refund me for time unused? My reference number is #221777574

4. Hello, your order has been refunded.

5. hi, is there any way you can cancel my free trial? i got it with my apple id but its linked to my mom's card and i don't want her to get charged as i will no longer use it.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We suggest you refer the article and cancel the trial subscription.

7. MichelleO

MichelleO Bit poster

Hello .
    i have subscribed for a 1 year Parallels subscription. But would like to cancel it and get a refund for the remaining months that i have not utilised it. is that possible? my email address is under this account. thanks!

8. Hello, could you please share with us your reference number. Thanks in advance.

9. Mr.G

Mr.G Bit poster

Hi,
    I used the free trial and want to cancel. But now if charged me for an entire year subscription. Can you please help me get a refund?
    Thanks!

10. Hello Mr.G. From the records, I see that you are using Parallels Desktop for Mac App Store Edition. Please refer to this article to know about the refund policy.

11. Hi, thank you for your reply, we've got your order number. Could you please let us know the reason of refund?

12. SheikhS

SheikhS Bit poster

Hi could you please cancel my subscription and refund me because I no longer use parallels desktop my reference number is 225692224.

13. GowthamR@Parallels

GowthamR@Parallels Member

@SheikhS Hi, we have sent you the private message, please check and reply on it.

SheikhS likes this.
  14. SheikhS

SheikhS Bit poster

Thank you so much

15. Rossss

Rossss Bit poster

I have a coupon code for a one-year subscription of the Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard. I am already subscribed and have no additional Mac products on which to use the license. I would like to either:
    A) Extend my current subscription by another year, or
    B) Cancel my current subscription, be refunded for the time remaining (only about 1.5 months), and then I'll purchase a "new" subscription of the same product.

Please advise, thank you.

16. Hello, we've received your question. Could you please share with us the purchase order number and reason of refund. Thanks in advance.

17. FangzheH

FangzheH Bit poster

Can you cancel my subscription please? I no longer need this.

18. TriciaT

TriciaT Bit poster

Hello I would like to cancel my subscription and request a refund as I no longer need to use parallels. My reference number is #233388421

19. Hello, your order has been refunded.
    Funds will appear at your account during the next 5-7 days.