License Key attached to different account, cannot activate purchased key?

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Kevin14, May 31, 2017.

1. SarahM7

SarahM7 Bit poster

Hello, I'm having the same issue. My old computer crashed, so I bought a new one - and now I'm getting the "this license key is already registered in a different account." warning. Will someone please help me with this?

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have registered the key with a different account "sar***tad@roswellglobal.com". Use the correct email address for the activation.

3. SarahM7

SarahM7 Bit poster

Unfortunately, that email doesn't exist. Is there any way to transfer to a different email?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have transferred the subscription to the current account after verifying the purchase details.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  5. SarahM7

SarahM7 Bit poster

Thank you very much!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. JasonW19

JasonW19 Bit poster

I'm experiencing the same issue: Activation ket is linked to another account. However, the invoice was sent to the correct email, so I'm not sure where the issue is. Please advise how I can submit my key and email to get this resolved. Thanks.

7. Hi, could you provide us with your license key and email address where you would like to move it.
    Please reply us back via the private message.

8. JangHyukL

JangHyukL Bit poster

I have the same ploblem..
    `This license key is already registered in a different account.`

I have purchased via reseller, and I changed my laptop, when I typed my license key, this message was show.
    Please help.

9. Hi, could you share with us your license key and the purchase order via the private message please?

10. JosM

JosM Bit poster

Hi,

I have the same problem as mentioned above, and I would like to change the e-mail adres of the account coupled to my license key. I cannot find how to send a private message on this forum, but I would be happy to share the details. Could you help me?

Thanks.

11. Hi, please provide us with your license key and Parallels Account email address via the private message.

12. Aleksandr41

Aleksandr41 Bit poster

So. The same for me lost (i have to reset os on default settings) my older mac. Got a new one and can't activate my key again :(
    Last time when i broken my mac i am easily deactivated key automatically when activate on one new.

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Try to activate now and let us know the results.

14. TimL17

TimL17 Bit poster

I appear to be having a similar issue.
    I have only one parallels account, but I receive the following message "This license key is already registered in a different account."
    My account email and the invoice email are different. I have tried logging in using my invoice email and asked for a password help, but nothing happens, so not really sure what to do. My parallels has renewed though!

15. DenisA4

DenisA4 Bit poster

Hello, same problem, I can't activate Parallels Desktop 16 key on my new MacBook Pro M1. It says "Unable to perform this operation. This license key is asssociated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." I tried the help on Messenger, twice, no reply.
    Can you please help! Thanks!

16. Hello,
    could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

17. Hello, could you provide us with your license key and your email address please?

18. KashifN

KashifN Bit poster

HI, I have the same problem. Please help me.

19. Hello, could you provide us with your Parallels Account email address and your license key via the private message please?

20. RussellS8

RussellS8 Bit poster

Same for me. Please generate a private message and I'll provide my account info and license key. Thank you!