Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. KobeM

KobeM Bit poster

My Parallels product unexpectedly auto-renewed today. Please cancel my subscription and issue a refund. Cleverbridge reference number 236851264.

Thank you

2. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response. We've initiated refund. Funds will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

3. vezuchic

vezuchic Bit poster

me too, how can i contact you?

4. Hello, could you please provide us with the detailed issue description?

5. KhothatsoM

KhothatsoM Bit poster

Good Day,

please cancel my parallels subscription, I no longer use it.

6. Hello, could you please share with us your purchase order number?

7. JosephC14

JosephC14 Bit poster

My Parallels product also unexpectedly auto-renewed today. I don't use Parallels anymore.
    Please cancel my subscription and issue a refund.
    Cleverbridge reference number 247155730.

Thank you

8. JosephC14

JosephC14 Bit poster

I've also noticed that the reference number sent to me by email and that in the Parallels website differ from each other.
    I received the Cleverbridge reference number 152911103 in buy.parallels.com, other than 247155730 in the email. Which one is the one needed for refunding?

9. Hello, your order has been refunded. You will received funds during the next 5-7 days.

10. PiyushS

PiyushS Bit poster

My Parallels product unexpectedly auto-renewed today. I don't use Parallels anymore. I thought my last purchase was a one time purchase.

Thank you,
    Piyush

11. PiyushS

PiyushS Bit poster

My Parallels product unexpectedly auto-renewed today. I don't use Parallels anymore. I thought my last purchase was a one time purchase.
    Please cancel my subscription and issue a refund. Cleverbridge reference number: 249652739

Thank you,
    Piyush

12. Hello, we've initiated a refund for you. You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.

13. JanB15

JanB15 Bit poster

My Parallels product also unexpectedly auto-renewed today. I don't use Parallels anymore.
    Cleverbridge reference number 250444500

Thank you.

14. AndrewT19

AndrewT19 Bit poster

My Parallels unexpectedly auto-renewed today. I cancelled my account, Please issue a refund. Cleverbridge receipt #250463308

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the renewal. You will get a confirmation email for the refund.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the renewal. You will get a confirmation email for the refund.

17. JohnA31

JohnA31 Bit poster

Because I no longer have an Intel Mac and only have a M1 Mac, I no longer need Parallels. The subscription randomly renewed and I didn't even notice it renewed until recently. Please issue a refund. Thanks!
    Cleverbridge #245887262

18. PawelK7

PawelK7 Bit poster

Dears, my license renewed and I don't even own a mac anymore. I did not notice that it has such settings as auto-renewal, so the renewal was more than unexpected.
    Please issue the refund for the id #250656250 and cancel my subscription.

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that you have already contacted Cleverbridge support and got the refund for the renewal. Let us know if you have any questions.

20. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the renewal. You will get a confirmation email regarding the refund.