License Key attached to different account, cannot activate purchased key?

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Kevin14, May 31, 2017.

1. Yana

Yana Bit poster

Hi! I have the same issue as everyone in that topic. Could you help me with it?

2. Hi, please check your inbox.

3. Hello,
    we've just sent you a pm, please check your inbox.

4. Hi, thank you for your reply. We've moved your license to the provided email address please check.

5. Hi, we've moved your license key to the provided email address, please check and let us know if you have any additional questions.

6. FrakeettaM

FrakeettaM Bit poster

Hi! I am having the same issue as others on this post. I have recently purchased the new Mac with the M1 chip. Was able to load Windows ARM on my computer. Now, I can not install Parallels. Please send me a DM and I will provide product key info. Thank you!

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that your Parallels Desktop 16 key is registered with an account (66sij***@privaterelay.appleid.com) you can log in using your Apple credentials.

8. FrakeettaM

FrakeettaM Bit poster

That worked! Thank you

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  9. CameronA2

CameronA2 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue. Can I get some help?

10. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @TomV2, Please license key, email address of Parallels Desktop account in personal message, we message you in personal you can replay to it.

11. Eric49

Eric49 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue. Can I get some help? thanks

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Please reply over there.

13. naveeds2

naveeds2 Bit poster

your product key is no longer only attached to your hardware -- you can also link it to your Microsoft account. This new change allows .

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Kindly reply us over there with your Parallels Desktop license key.

15. Antoinettev

Antoinettev Bit poster

I had to reinstall my old Mac to a new via Time Machine. now I get
    "This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again."

Can you help me?

16. Antoinettev

Antoinettev Bit poster

Btw it is version 13, not 7 which is in my account as well

17. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

18. MuhammadA26

MuhammadA26 Bit poster

It has also not been possible for me to register the key, and no keys appear under Subscriptions and Licenses, even though I used the same email address for the purchase. As I mentioned in my previous response, it wasn't clear what you meant by that.

19. PeterL52

PeterL52 Bit poster

I have also the same problem with license under another account. Is there anyone to help?

20. ivanr10

ivanr10 Bit poster

Hi, has someone figured out a way to solve this issue. I get the same message trying to move my licence from an intel Mac to a M2 MAC, even being logged in with the same account. Any helps is highly appreciated