How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. KennethW5

KennethW5 Bit poster

Can you please do the same for me - I had my Mac serviced and had to restore... when I went to activate Parallels 10 I got "Unable to confirm the product license."

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset Parallels Desktop 16 key. You can try to use the key and check again.

3. AlexanderM14

AlexanderM14 Bit poster

Same here with Paralles Desktop 14 ... I forgot to sign out on the old Mac.
    The Mac is sold and now I'm trying to activate Parallels Desktop on my new Mac ...
    Please reset my activation!

Kindest regards,
    Alex

4. GowthamR@Parallels

GowthamR@Parallels Member

5. MichaelF34

MichaelF34 Bit poster

I have the same problem after reinstalling - can you please reset my activation?
    Thanks

6. TanjuK

TanjuK Bit poster

hello please reset my license activation status.. moved my machine macbook pro to macbook air. I did all that is described here. I did not get a result.

7. Hi, we've reset your license key, please check the issue.

8. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key, please check the issue.
    Also please note that Parallels Desktop 10 doesn't compatible with the newest macOS version, do not forget to make a backup copy of your VM.

9. MichaelF34

MichaelF34 Bit poster

Thanks!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  10. FelipeD

FelipeD Bit poster

I follow this instructions
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command:
    prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Still doesn't work!!!

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please elaborate the issue you are facing with Parallels Desktop license key to assist you further.

12. FelipeD

FelipeD Bit poster

I switched from an old MAC to a newer one. I installed Parallels Desktop 15 I have a permanent license. When I installed parallels on my new Mac I was not able to activate my license.

13. FelipeD

FelipeD Bit poster

btw the error message is that the license is active in another computer. However, what I want is to use the license in the new computer and

14. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello Felipe,
    I've reset the hardware activation counter for your Parallels Desktop 15 key. The issue should be sorted out.

15. KaanB

KaanB Bit poster

While our license subscription was being renewed, my device lost activation.
    when I asked my colleagues, 3 machines is actively using the license. Parallels is installed with same license on 2 more devices, but those devices haven't been operated for a long time. Instead of these devices, I lost the activation on my actively used device. My friend canceled the activation from one of the active devices. I was able to activate my Parallels. Could you reset our license to deactivate from these two unused devices?

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly check your inbox.

17. 露木青空

露木青空 Bit poster

I cannnot remember what Mac was activated my license.
    I have one Parallels 14 license. And now I cannnot activate that license because other Mac is still activated.
    Could you deactivate a my license?

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, what is the error message you are getting while trying to activate your license key on your new Mac?

19. 露木青空

露木青空 Bit poster

This license is full of activation. Buy other license.
    I'm sorry for my translation, but That message is in Japanese.

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.