purchased wrong version (upgrade not full)

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by JenniferS3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated the refund. The amount will reflect on your account within 5-7 business days.

2. AmberA2

AmberA2 Bit poster

I have also accidently purchased, please share refund procedure.

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your purchased reference number over there for initiating the refund.

4. Denzel

Denzel Bit poster

Hi I have purchased wrong version of the parallel even though I had an old parallel which I have forgotten the key. So I need a refun or please help from being an old customer

5. Tharun@P

Tharun@P Moderator

Hello, We have sent you a DM asking for purchase information. Please reply back to the personal DM with all the information requested and not here in the public forum. Thanks.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your purchased reference number.

7. MohamadK

MohamadK Bit poster

Hello, I bought an upgrade instead of the standard license. Please refund me so I can buy the correct one. Best Regards
    Ref: 339974351

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated a refund of €49.99 for your purchase of Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro upgrade. The amount will reflect on your account within five to seven business days.

9. RichardR21

RichardR21 Bit poster

Just did the same - ref 343399613. Have you guys ever considered requesting the previously licence key as part of the upgrade purchase procedure, rather than AFTER purchase, to avoid the confusion? I just automatically chose the lowest cost option.

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have initiated the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro upgrade. The amount will reflect in your account within 5-7 business days.

11. AustinS6

AustinS6 Bit poster

I am in the same boat, bought upgrade instead of the full version. Please refund me so I pay purchase the correct version.

Thanks.

12. AustinS6

AustinS6 Bit poster

is this forum still monitored? My order is ref 348768719

13. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @AustinS6, Kindly check your DM for further assistance. Thanks.

14. AlinaZ

AlinaZ Bit poster

Hi! I accidentally bought upgrade 89.99 version instead of 129.99. Can I get a refund? Thanks

15. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please provide us with the payment reference number so that we can initiate the refund. Thanks.

16. AlinaZ

AlinaZ Bit poster

356603322 - my reference purchase number

17. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we can see that your purchase of Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Upgrade has already been refunded on 25-Sep-2022, the amount will reflect in your account in 5 to 7 Business days. Thanks.

18. Martijnv7

Martijnv7 Bit poster

Dear Reader, made the same mistake. Could you refund my upgrade option? Will buy a normale license right now.

Thanks in advanced,
    Martijn van Westerlaak

ps. Maybe good idee for the upgrade users to add extra package for a upgrade version to normal for the rest of the amount?

19. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

20. Mairead

Mairead Bit poster

Hello i have this issue also can someone please help?