purchased wrong version (upgrade not full)

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by JenniferS3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. PeterL50

PeterL50 Bit Poster

I have a question. I have in my purchase history, parallel version 15. I do not have that currently installed on my newest mac. Do I need to already have an older copy of parallels installed in order for the upgrade to work? Or do I need to purchase the full version since I can't install my old permanently licensed version 15 on my current computer? I tried to reinstall the legacy version of parallels, but that didn't work, so I'm not sure if I should purchase the upgrade or the full version.

2. Bhargava@Parallels

Bhargava@Parallels Staff Member

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. Bhargava@Parallels

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

4. Bhargava@Parallels

5. hhhds

hhhds Bit Poster

I bought the upgrade for 69.99 euros and I whant a refund due to not having a licence.