purchased wrong version (upgrade not full)

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by JenniferS3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. PeterL50

PeterL50 Bit poster

I have a question. I have in my purchase history, parallel version 15. I do not have that currently installed on my newest mac. Do I need to already have an older copy of parallels installed in order for the upgrade to work? Or do I need to purchase the full version since I can't install my old permanently licensed version 15 on my current computer? I tried to reinstall the legacy version of parallels, but that didn't work, so I'm not sure if I should purchase the upgrade or the full version.

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

5. hhhds

hhhds Bit poster

I bought the upgrade for 69.99 euros and I whant a refund due to not having a licence.

6. JessicaT3

JessicaT3 Bit poster

Hi Parrallel Team, I purchased the upgrade version following a trial version. When entering the authorisation key it's asking me to enter the previous auth key which I never got with the trial version!!! HELP! Having gone through responses here and seeing that people got refunded, I have gone ahead to purchase the actual one. Please help refund the payment for the upgrade

7. H4ven_444k

H4ven_444k Bit poster

Greetings Parallels Team, I have accidentally purchased the upgrade instead of the full license. Could I please get a refund?
    my key is 400703995

8. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello Jessica,
    The refund has been initiated. Please check your personal message inbox.
    Thanks

9. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello Haven,
    The refund has been initiated. Please check your personal message inbox.
    Thanks

10. gabriel16

gabriel16 Bit poster

Hello parallel team. I have accidentally purchased the "Upgrade" version of your product instead of the one I intended. Is it possible for me to get a refund?

11. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello,
    We have initiated a refund.
    Regards,

12. seggz

seggz Bit poster

I have done the same thing, could I please get a refund?

13. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello,
    We have initiated a refund.
    Regards,

14. RobertL39

RobertL39 Bit poster

Hello there, I downloaded the trial but wanted to purchase the full version. I accidentally purchased an upgrade instead. Can I get a refund for my purchase so that I can purchase the correct version? Thanks!

15. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @RobertL39
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

16. AndSuch

AndSuch Bit poster

Hi I accidentally purchased the upgrade instead of the actual version... Any help?

17. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

18. Trishna Oobeyram

Hello @JamesA30
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

19. MartinS75

MartinS75 Bit poster

Hi, I accidentally purchased the upgrade version instead of the full version. By reading few articles here I found out that people got refunded. Please help me to refund the payment for the upgrade, I will order the right one then. Thank you

20. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hi Martin,

We have sent you a private message to request more information.