Cannot change registered email address because old one is now deleted.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Dr Nigel_HD, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Hi, we've received your reply:

Since my parallels desktop will expired on 11-11-2019, please tell me how
    can i change my registered email asap. Thank you for kind help.

Please reply us with the additional details via the private message.

2. We've checked your email and didn't find any keys in c*****@l**s.e**.h*
    Did you register it here? If yes, please provide us with your key via the pm.
    Thanks in advance.

3. @AnnaC4,
    We've found and moved your key to anna******@gmail.com
    Please check.

4. We've received your massage about confirmation key.
    Please check your inbox for more info about your key.

5. SteveKCMO

SteveKCMO Bit poster

The email address I have registered for Parallels Desktop for Mac is now defunct. This was due to an upgrade issue from time warner to spectrum. I tried to change the email address listed on my profile, but cannot do this because it tells me to respond to an email sent to my OLD email address -- and I can't access this any more.
    My old Email address is stev*****19@kc.rr.com. Please change it to macpcw******ice@gmail.com. I have uploaded my parallel desktop 13 invoice that I received Jan 2018. Will you notify me at my new email about making the change?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2019
  6. Hi, @SteveKCMO , did you register new Parallels account at macpcw******ice@gmail.com ?
    We cannot move your key to email which has not been used for the Parallels account creation

7. SteveKCMO

SteveKCMO Bit poster

8. stevenn4

stevenn4 Bit poster

Maria, Sorry...I finally confirmed my new parallel account with macp**********@gmail.com. Can you transfer my profile and product registration based on old email steve*****@kc.rr.com? I've uploaded my Parallel desktop 13 invoice from Jan 2018. As soon as you make the transfer I need to upgrade my parallel desktop version.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2019
  9. SteveKCMO

SteveKCMO Bit poster

Maria, I sent you a request from my new parallel account macp**********@gmail.com. I can not register parallel desktop 13 on my new parallel account because it's still on my old parallel account stev******@kc.rr.com (I can not access this email anymore). I 'm attaching my past invoice

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2019
  10. Hi, sorry for the delay in response.
    I've moved your keys to your new account macp**********@gmail.com
    Please check and let us know how does it work.

11. MichaelO14

MichaelO14 Bit poster

Hi, similar problem, different objective. I want to delete my Parallels account and all records. But to start this process, I must validate using an email sent to my long ago deleted Gmail account. Catch 22! Please, Parallels, just delete me! Or tell me how to go about this. My registered email is long dead. I have not used Parallels in many years. I just want your system purging of all records. Surely, this is my right...I mean without lots of bureaucratic hurdles? Thank you & regards, Michael

12. EthanD1

EthanD1 Bit poster

I have the same issue - the email on file is for an organization that no longer exists. Please let me know how I can get the key transferred to my personal account.

13. Hello, p,ease check this KB article in order to remove your Parallels Account.

14. Hello, please provide us with the old email address and your new/personal one.

15. EthanD1

EthanD1 Bit poster

Hi Maria - old email is edubois@blue***.com - new one should be dubois90@gm***.com. I have a separate parallels account for the other email, so I'd just like the subscription transferred over to the new email if possible. Thanks. If you can send me email at du**is9*@gmail.com to confirm that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2020
  16. Please sorry my bad and reply on my private message.

17. DanielD19

DanielD19 Bit poster

Hello
    I want to change my mail address but I have no access to the old one. Could you help me? Thank you very much.

18. Hello, please provide us with your old and new email address.
    We will be glad to help.

19. Steve25

Steve25 Bit poster

I'm in the same situation. My original email address is no longer valid and I need to purchase a renewal. I'd like to update the original email to my current. Please help. Thanks

20. Hi, could you provide us with your old and new email address please?
    Please reply us back via the private message.