Cannot change registered email address because old one is now deleted.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Dr Nigel_HD, Jun 7, 2018.

1. GillesL2

GillesL2 Bit poster

Same problem here. I already purchased my new subscription last January but my account is still linked to my old and defunct email address. I can't update my account email address

2. Hello, please provide us with both email addresses (old and new) via the private message we will help you to change your Parallels Accoutn eail address.

3. RyanG17

RyanG17 Bit poster

same trouble here

4. Hello, please reply us back with your old and new email address

5. RyanG17

RyanG17 Bit poster

I do not see a private message option and my inbox in empty.

6. YiheC1

YiheC1 Bit poster

I have the same question , my account is zmqql@gmail.com. The email of This account is correct . But the license key has registered with the zmqql, please help me change the email address .

7. SimonT14

SimonT14 Bit poster

The email address I have registered for Parallels Desktop for Mac, Parallels Access and Parallel Toolbox is now defunct as I have left the university where this was registered and I have personally paid for this.
    I have tried to change the email address but cannot do this because it tells me to respond to an email sent to my OLD email address.
    Please don't send me an email - because I won't be able to read it !
    Thanks.

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your old and new email addresses along with the purchased invoice copy to do the needful.

9. KlauschA

KlauschA Bit poster

I have the same problem.
    And I have the problem to deactivate license key in Parallels desktop 11 for using Key at other Mac. Parallels Desktop get no Connection to interne, but other there is an active internet connection with other apps like safari.
    Thanks

10. GilbertG2

GilbertG2 Bit poster

Could I get some help on this issue as well: I may have signed up with my old Company email and now don't have access to the original account I made with Parallels or the old company email?

11. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

12. andrejc

andrejc

same problem.
    I don't have access to old email (user name) and now don't have access to the original account I made with Parallels?

13. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback
    We have sent you a private message to request additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

14. Patricka10

Patricka10 Bit poster

same problem.
    I don't have access to old email (user name) and now don't have access to the original account I made with Parallels?

15. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

16. Patricka10

Patricka10 Bit poster

I replied to the private message and uploaded the requested data, but have not heard back.

17. Patricka10

Patricka10 Bit poster

I replied to the second message but still haven't received a response....

18. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello,
    Sorry for the late response.

We have replied to your query privately.

Please check your inbox and let us know if it resolves your issue.
    Thanks

19. Avinash Bundhoo

Hello,
    Thank you for the provided information.
    As per your request, we have transferred your Parallels Desktop 6 license to your new account.
    Please login to My Account to verify.
    Thanks