How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Nice to hear that, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

2. BennyN

BennyN Bit poster

Same here... Could you guys reset my key please?

3. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello BennyN, kindly check our private conversation.

4. We have reset the license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

5. AlejandroR2

AlejandroR2 Bit poster

Him, I have the same problem parallels desktop 11, could you reset my key please?

6. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello AlejandroR2, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop 11 license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

7. DirkS11

DirkS11 Bit poster

I followed the instructions, but it fails.
    Please do reactivate my Parallels 10 license. I'm upgrading to a new iMac.

8. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello DirkS11, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop 10 license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

9. SilvioL

SilvioL Bit poster

Same here. After changing my Mac, there is no way to activate the Backup-Installation with my key.

10. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi SilvioL. Please quit Parallels Desktop now. Then, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command --- prlsrvctl activate-license-online --- inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

SilvioL likes this.
  11. JudsonC1

JudsonC1 Bit poster

Hi, can I please get my Parallels 10 license reset?

Thanks
    -jc

12. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @JudsonC1 , Please quit Parallels Desktop and then, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command --- prlsrvctl activate-license-online --- inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

13. ArtemA1

ArtemA1 Bit poster

Please do reactivate my Parallels 10 license. I'm upgrading to a new Mac.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

15. ArtemA1

ArtemA1 Bit poster

It works! Thanks a lot %)

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are happy to see that the issue is resolved. You can reach out to us any time for support.

17. JonasF2

JonasF2 Bit poster

Can you please reset my parallel 10 license key? Thanks!

18. Hi JonasF2. We have reset your Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac license key. Please quit Parallels Desktop and then, open Terminal (from the Finder menu, navigate to Go -> Utilities -> Terminal), execute the command --- prlsrvctl activate-license-online --- inside the Terminal window, wait till the operation completes, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation.

19. PeterA11

PeterA11 Bit poster

Hi,
    my iMac had hardware problems and got a new Logic-Board. In the process to identify the issue i had to reset the iMac to factory defaults, so that after replacing the logic-board i reinstalled my iMac using a Time-Machine-Backup. When i try to start parallels now, it says that the testperiod has ended and i shall activate it.
    After i enter the activation-key and pressing activate i popup appears saying "The license is already in use. Hoe do you want to activate Parallels on this Mac" whith the choices "activate on this mac", "cancel" and "purchase license".
    After pressing "activate on this Mac" another popup appears containing "Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."
    executing "prlsrvctl activate-license-online" in a terminal returns "Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. Trial activations cannot be confirmed. Please activate the product with a full key."

Can you please reset my license key so that i can reactivate parallels (Parallels Desktop 11)?

tia

20. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @PeterA11 , we have reset the license key . Please try to activate now.