Parallels 11 - unable to confirm the product licence?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ScottC4, Nov 12, 2015.

1. SUNILKUMARR

SUNILKUMARR Bit poster

I recently bought license for parallel for Desktop on Mac and while activating the key I am getting error attached. it appears my parallel is unable to use the internet connection on my mac. not sure what to do. please help. I am using version 13

Attached Files:

2. Hi SUNILKUMARR. Please connect the Mac to a different network and try activating Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac.

3. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello FawazA1, You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

4. SUNILKUMARR

SUNILKUMARR Bit poster

Thanks Sathiya, as I mentioned I have already tried this. tried with multiple network but no luck. any other solution please

5. AllanJ2

AllanJ2 Bit poster

I recently had to have a logic board replaced on my MacBook. I did not sign out of Parallels 11. Now when I attempt to do activation, I am receiving an "unable to confirm product license: you have reached the maximum number of activations available". Can Parallels please reset my license key so I may be able to activate again? Thank you.

6. Hi AllanJ2. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

7. Josh6

Josh6 Bit poster

Hi there, hope someone can resolve activation error for me also please. Have just replaced my macbook as old one died. Have restored from Time machine but unable to activate version 11 key.
    Many thanks in advance

8. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Josh6, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

9. DanielT8

DanielT8 Bit poster

Same issue. My license is parallels desktop for mac 11. When I click "Activate on a new Mac", it told me the "reaching the max...". I also tried prlsrvctl command but it can't not work. Please help me to reset activation info. Help!

10. Hi DanielT8. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

11. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Please quit Parallels Desktop, disable the proxies in your Mac network connection and check for the issue again.

12. Rock

Rock Bit poster

I am having same issue. Unable to reinstall parallels desktop for mac 11 in new computer. When I click "Activate on a new Mac", it told me the "reaching the maximum....." Please help me to reset activation info. Thank you in advance!

13. Hi Rock. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

14. ZachT

ZachT Bit poster

Hello, I am running into this issue as well. I am trying to move my Parallels 11 license to a new computer. I have signed out of Parallels on the old machine, but am still getting the "maximum number of activations..." message when trying to activate the new one. Can you please help? Thanks!

15. Hi ZachT. We have reset the license key. Please try to activate now.

16. OzanG

OzanG Bit poster

Hi
    I have parallels for mac 11 license key. Im trying to install and activate this product to new mac. I cant reach my old mac. I pushed the "Activate on this mac" button.And i receiving this error "unable comfirm the product license error".
    can u deactivate my older installation.

17. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello OzanG, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it.

18. CodyA

CodyA Bit poster

signed out on old machine new machine doing the same unable to confirm the product license can you please reset my v11 license ending in 8CD17G

19. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello CodyA, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

20. PaulM34

PaulM34 Bit poster

Hi, I am having the same problem with my license key for Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.