Parallels 11 - unable to confirm the product licence?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ScottC4, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello LarryI3, please check your private message and provide us with the necessary details. Thanks!

2. Chijo Takeda

Chijo Takeda Junior Member

I started a new thread but it seems like my issue exists in this thread. I am unable to deactivate my Parallels 11 license on an old computer. Please advise. Thanks

3. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello Chijo Takeda, we have made few changes in the key settings, please reactivate with the same license key and keep us posted the results. Thanks!

4. Chijo Takeda

Chijo Takeda Junior Member

GREAT. Thanks so much for that quick fix!

5. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

You're welcome. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

6. JoshT1

JoshT1 Bit poster

I have the same problem as the original poster. I bought a new Mac and forgot to deactivate my license on my old computer before wiping its hard drive. As a result I get the "Unable to confirm the product license" box after I hit activate. It also says "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key", even though I selected to deactivate my old computer in the activation step. Any help is appreciated.

7. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello JoshT1, there is no license registered under your account. please check your private message and provide us the necessary details.
    Thanks

8. RogerB5

RogerB5 Bit poster

Hi Everyone, same Problem here. Reinstalled Parallels on the same server but getting now an error message which says my license is already in use.

9. EthanC2

EthanC2 Bit poster

Same issue with a Parallels 10 license. Installed on new Mac and it claims that it's still activated on the other even though it was wiped.

Though the key is not tied to the email of this account because when I tried to post in the forums with that account it claimed "Please create a username longer than 3 characters" with no option to do so.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We would like to know which Parallels product you are using.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you to share the email address or activation key in a private message.

12. RogerB5

RogerB5 Bit poster

We are using Parallels Remote Application Server v15.5 on a Windows Server 2012 R2

13. RogerB5

RogerB5 Bit poster

Any update on my problem?

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

15. EthanC2

EthanC2 Bit poster

It's been a couple weeks since I sent a PM and still have received no reply. Any updates?

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have made changes to the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

17. MikeM19

MikeM19 Bit poster

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that. Feel free to contact our support anytime.

19. LaurieF

LaurieF Bit poster

Me too. I've followed the instructions to deactivate the licence on my old iMac, but it doesn't like the reactivation on the new one.

20. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @LaurieF , we have made the changes. Please try to activate now.