Parallels 9- Can't get trial version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Lukasz_, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexeyB2

AlexeyB2 Bit poster

@Lance000. Thanks a lot. That worked for me.

2. JohnnyPhantom

JohnnyPhantom Bit poster

I have the same email problem preventing me from getting a trail key for parallels 9, is there a fix?

3. AlexeyB2

AlexeyB2 Bit poster

For all those experiencing this issue, this may help you out:http://kb.parallels.com/en/113744, just download and run Fix hosts for PDfM.zip, which will fix your host files. It works for me, because I just realized I edited my host files before.

4. Mannaerts

Mannaerts Bit poster

Can't get a trial key either because of the email problem :s
    Can you send me one please?

Thx in advance

5. Mannaerts

Mannaerts Bit poster

Doesn't work for me at all as i don't have the internet connection issue, just the email issue where it is greyed out with an exclamation mark

6. George92

George92 Bit poster

I'm having the EXACT same problem with the exclamation mark as well!

I definitely have not changed my HOSTS file as I'm attempting to install on a new(ish) macbook.

Please can I have some help? I've purchased a student license through 'onthehub' and want to get set up with Windows 8.1 before they verify my student eligibility and issue me my purchased key (which will likely be Tuesday at the earliest.)

Please help! Thanks

7. ChenkaiW

ChenkaiW Bit poster

I am also having this problem. Can you send me a trial key?

8. Caottleb

Caottleb Bit poster

can someone please send me a trial key? i am having the same problem as all of the people above.

9. JohnnySm62

JohnnySm62 Bit poster

I’m having the same problem as ITworksLLC. Can I get a trial key, too?

10. PaulDV

PaulDV Bit poster

I've check my email and there is no email with the key for the trial. I keep getting an exclamation mark for my email but the mark does not state what the problem is.

11. ConanT

ConanT Bit poster

I have the same issue on the pop-up window saying 'internet connection problem', can anyone help?

12. Judisanjoko

Judisanjoko Bit poster

Andrew..i have similar problem with the internet connection. please help. it says unable to request trial key. please check your network connection.
    Thanks before

13. Schatz

Schatz Bit poster

Well, I'm having the same problem with the exclamation mark as well, Email (correct) greyed out and unable to get the trial key.
    Please help, thanks in advance...

14. AugustAlso

AugustAlso Bit poster

I'm also having the problem with the greyed-out but correct email, exclamation point etc. I wonder how long this has been going on?
    Any kind of help would be much appreciated!

15. CallumS

CallumS Bit poster

I am also having this problem, could i please have a trial key?

16. TheodorHolmen

TheodorHolmen Bit poster

I having the same problem , what to do ?

17. drmajd

drmajd Bit poster

i downloaded the file and activation went smooth but the parallel didn't work after activation ???

18. Alicev

Alicev Bit poster

I'm also having the problem with the greyed-out but correct email, exclamation point etc. pls pm key

19. RHB1027

RHB1027 Bit poster

I cannot get this working either.... not a good sign if I can't get the trial started.

20. IoanRo

IoanRo Bit poster

I'm having a similar problem, being unable to get a trial key due to something related to my email address (the email address is disabled and has an red exclamation point on the right). Can I still get the trial key, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.