Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. wessen

wessen Bit Poster

Please reset my Parallels Desktop licence - I have changed computer.

2. Sathiya@Parallels

Sathiya@Parallels Staff Member

Hi wessen. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

3. JamesG21

JamesG21

Hi,

Please can you reset my Parallels Desktop Licence for Parallels 11. I have changed to a new Macbook

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels Staff Member

Hello JamesG21, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

5. Stephanie3

Stephanie3

My macbook died and I had to have it replaced. I am getting the message
    "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Please reset my key so that I can activate it on my new macbook.

6. AJ@Parallels

Hello Stephanie3, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

7. CameronM4

CameronM4

KINDLY RESET MY PARALLELS 10 LICENSE

8. AJ@Parallels

Hello CameronM4, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

9. A__9

A__9 Bit Poster

Can I get my key reset thanks.

10. Sathiya@Parallels

Sathiya@Parallels Staff Member

Hi A__9. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

11. TylerE1

TylerE1 Bit Poster

Can you reset my parallels 10 for Mac license key?

12. AJ@Parallels

Hello TylerE1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

13. Afshin

Afshin Bit Poster

I uninstalled Parallels 10 from my old macbook pro and after installing it on my new one, I got this message: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. Please purchase a new product license."
    could you please reset my license key? I have parallel 10
    Thanks!

14. AJ@Parallels

Hello Afshin, Please check our private conversation.

15. GoY

GoY Bit Poster

Could you reset my Parallels Desktop licence key? I changed computer and uninstalled from old one. but it shows "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. Please purchase a new product license."

16. oher

oher Bit Poster

Please reset my Parallels Desktop Licence for Parallels 11. I have changed to a new Mac.

17. AJ@Parallels

Hello oher, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

18. Martin11

Martin11 Bit Poster

Please reset my Parallels Desktop Licence for Parallels 10. I'm moving it to a new Mac.

19. AJ@Parallels

Hello Martin11, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

20. SeanF1

SeanF1 Bit Poster

Hi, could you please reset my key for Parallels Desktop 11? I am trying to use it on a new Mac. Thanks.