Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. taka5

taka5

Hi, I have also a same issue to move to new Mac. please reset my license key, too.
    Best regards
    Taka

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, your key has been reset, please check the issue.

3. ChazH

ChazH Bit Poster

Hi, I seem to have the same issue in moving to a new Mac, could you please reset my license key, also? Thanks!

Chaz

4. Sathiya@Parallels

Sathiya@Parallels Staff Member

Hi ChazH. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

5. ChazH

ChazH Bit Poster

Still not working. I have reformatted and re-installed a new OS on my old computer and gave it to my wife. I get this message on my computer still:

You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

I have put in my license key, got the message above, quit Parallels 10, relaunched it, put in the key again, and still the same message. Do I need to try something else?

Thanks, Chaz

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @ChazH , We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

7. ChristinaM1

ChristinaM1

Im having problem installing parallels it said that expired but already paid and I have the reference #

8. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

Are you using the "GMAIL" email to login and activate Parallels Desktop? Let us know the error you are getting.

9. MartinK14

MartinK14 Bit Poster

Hi, I have also a same issue to move to new Mac. My old mac is no longer available. Could you please reset all my old license keys?

10. wingc

wingc Bit Poster

Hi, I have also a same issue to move to new Mac. My old mac is no longer available. Could you please reset all my old license keys?

11. Ajith@Parallels

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

12. Ajith@Parallels

We have reset the activation key. Try to activate again.

13. MarkL27

MarkL27 Bit Poster

I have the same issue-- I use Parallels on 3 computers. The 2 computers that I use most frequently have a yearly subscription and my license is always updated. The 3rd computer is used infrequently and I moved my parallels 10 to a new computer (to replace the old, occasionally used 3rd computer) and my old activation key doesn't work and I don't have access to the old computer. Can you tell me how to reset my activation key?

14. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MarkL27 , We have reset the activation key. Try to activate again. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

15. CarlosR11

CarlosR11

Hi, I seem to have the same issue in moving to a new Mac, could you please reset my license key?

Thanks in advance!

16. Maria@Parallels

Done, please check

17. TotoT1

TotoT1 Bit Poster

Hello, i need a activation count reset please. Thanks

18. RyanW8

RyanW8 Bit Poster

I am having the same problem.

19. Maria@Parallels

Hey, your Parallels Desktop 11 key has been reset, please check.

20. Maria@Parallels

Hi, your Parallels Desktop 10 license has been rest, please check the activation issue.