Parallels desktop 10: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by George Fidias, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You are welcome. Feel free to reach out to us anytime for support.

2. MatteoM5

MatteoM5 Bit poster

Hi
    I'm having the same issue, my license key has reached the maximum number of activations. Could you please reset it? Thanks!

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

4. MatteoM5

MatteoM5 Bit poster

Thank You

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad that the issue is resolved. Thank you for choosing Parallels.

6. HeikoH1

HeikoH1 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue, my license key has reached the maximum number of activations. Could you please reset it? Thanks!

7. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi HeikoH1, thank you for reaching out! We have sent a private message. Please check and reply us back to help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

8. RobM8

RobM8 Bit poster

I used parallels desktop 11 in my old Mac. I have already sign out from my old Mac but I still faced the same problem "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

Could you please help me to activate the program?

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Try to activate again and check.

10. DonaldM6

DonaldM6 Bit poster

I too have reached the maximum number of activations, but I no longer have the previous Macbook that it was installed on. I have a valid activation key, but cannot remove the older macbook.
    Thank you

11. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key. Please check the issue.

12. DonaldM6

DonaldM6 Bit poster

Hi and thank you Maria. I might be doing it too fast and there could be a delay, but I am getting the same message. Is there any additional information I can provide to support your efforts? Thanks again

13. Ok, if you're running Parallels Desktop 10 please check your inbox. If you're trying to activate another version, please let us know.

14. DonaldM6

DonaldM6 Bit poster

Success and you all are fantastic.

15. JohnB66

JohnB66 Bit poster

I'm having the same issue. Contacted support via email and they said that they reset my license and it should work. Tested and I still get the "too many activations" messages. Support then told me to "sign out of Parallels Desktop"

I don't see a way to sign out. I just get the window where I should enter the key. I've tried uninstalling PD and rebooting my Mac. Nothing is working.

16. Hi, we've rechecked your license. Please try again.
    And also check your inbox for more info

17. KimB4

KimB4 Bit poster

I am having the same issue where my Parallels is giving me the max number of licenses and I just had to get a replacement laptop and just moved my drive to the new computer. Help?

18. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license, please check the issue.

19. KimB4

KimB4 Bit poster

Still having the same issue. I used my software in Jan 15 2020 of this year on this MAC 10.13.6 OS High Sierra with no issue and now that I have replaced my laptop with a new motherboard, the software has stopped working. I included a screen grab from this morning when I tried to launch and as you can see I have removed the majority of my serial. So, I am at a loss to understand why this is still happening. Unfortunately, being disabled and in the current issue of limited employment earning I do not have even the $50 to upgrade or expend for a new version.
    Please Help?
    Kim

Attached Files:

20. Hi, please check your inbox