Cannot change registered email address because old one is now deleted.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Dr Nigel_HD, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Hi, all of your keys has been transferred to your new account. Also please check the issue with confirmation, you will receive it now. Please check and let us know how it works.

2. Hi, could you please share more issue details with us?

3. JungJ1

JungJ1 Bit poster

i have the same issue. please help me.

4. Hi, we need a bit more info. Could you please provide me with your license key and email which you would like to use for the key registration?
    I'll send you a private message, please reply on it with the requested info.

5. MateuszG1

MateuszG1 Bit poster

Hello. I need help. I changed computer recently and I do not have an access to my old email I used to log on parallels. I have license key with original box. Thanks.

6. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

7. Hi, please send me via the private message your key, old and new email, which you would like to use now.

8. Hi, please provide me with your key, and old email and the new one.
    Just reply on my pm.

9. AdrianoR

AdrianoR Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. I want to change my mail address but I have no access to the old mail address.

10. Please provide me with more details via the pm.
    Thanks.

11. whited

whited Bit poster

Hello, same problem here. I want to change my mail address but I have no access to the old one. Can you help me? Thanks.

12. AnJellyCue

AnJellyCue Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. I want to change my mail address but I have no access to the old mail address. can you PM me with what I need to do, I suspect you will get me to create a new account and you just transfer all the keys over, right??

13. Please reply me back with your key, old email and new one via the private message

14. Check your inbox please

15. AnnaC4

AnnaC4 Bit poster

Hello, same problem here. I want to change my mail address but I have no access to the old one. Could you help me? Thank you very much.

16. Hi, please provide us your old email, new one and with your license key via the pm

17. RafaelA6

RafaelA6 Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same problem. I do not have access to my old email address and need to update but I won't let me update without sending an email. Thx.

18. Hi, please reply us back with your old email and the new one.

19. brianjs

brianjs Bit poster

I am having this inconvenient issue; trying to verify browser (curious why) with an email I no longer have access to. I need my Parallels information that is linked to account bseely@bl****u.edu.. please transfer access to brian*******@gmail.com. Thanks, Brian J.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2019
  20. Hi, all your keys have been transferred to
    bria******ly@gmail.com
    please check and let us know how does it work.