How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. BC_

BC_ Bit poster

I am trying to move parallels to a new computer. But when I enter activation code I got this error

Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

2. gaumeo

gaumeo Bit poster

Same issue here. I tried to follow the steps to deactivate but it doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2019
  3. DermatixU

DermatixU Bit poster

Same issue here. I tried to follow the steps to deactivate but it doesn't work.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2019
  4. Hi, we haven't found any key in your account, please send it to us via the private message.

5. sitih

sitih Bit poster

I have changed my hdd to ssd. But when I enter activation code I got this error
    Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.
    I am also follow the step but it's still can't activate. Please help. Thanks.

6. PaulB34

PaulB34 Bit poster

I have the same problem. How can I correct this? Would you please help me for this. Thanks.

7. Hi, we've changed your key settings, please check the issue and let us know how does it work. If the issue still persists, please provide us with your key via the private message

8. Hi, we've reset your key. If the issue still persists please provide us with your license via the private message.

9. sitih

sitih Bit poster

i still can't activate the license. i' am new here and i don't know how to send private message.

10. Checked your key again, please try to activate it.

11. sitih

sitih Bit poster

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

13. sitih

sitih Bit poster

-bash: prlsrvctl: command not found.
    I deleted the App and re-installed it, and now it can works. Thanks a lot. :)

14. PavelA2

PavelA2 Bit poster

Hi. Can you cancel my order and back money ? Order 201354210

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We can see that the order is already refunded. Let us know if you have any questions.

16. PaulB34

PaulB34 Bit poster

Thx.

17. Do you still have an issue?

18. NiklasF1

NiklasF1 Bit poster

Need my licens reset to reactivate on my new Mac, thanks!

19. NiklasF1

NiklasF1 Bit poster

Is there anyone who can help me with my licence please?

20. MattP6

MattP6 Bit poster

Ill jump on this too, I need my key re-set too. Allowing me to re-activate on a new Mac.

On a side note there seems to be a lot of these posts, surely there is an easier way to do this?