How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. AndrewO2

AndrewO2 Bit poster

Hi Guys, I have a new laptop and cannot activate as it says already in use. Can you please reset so I can use on my new laptop. Thanks

2. ABR

ABR Bit poster

Hi, I am in the same boat. Trying to migrate Parallels to new Mac. Could you please reset my license? Thanks.

3. Hi, we didn't find any key in your account. Could you share your key with us please? Share it via the private message.

4. Hi, I've found only Parallels desktop 8 key in your account. Do you have another one?

5. DarcyJ

DarcyJ Bit poster

I setting up a new laptop and cannot activate as it says:

Failed to activate the license: Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

Could you please reset my license?

6. AndrewO2

AndrewO2 Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels I can't seem to find the PM option? Can you send me a message and I will reply with my key. Thanks

7. AndrewO2

AndrewO2 Bit poster

This is now resolved. Thanks! The Twitter agent was able to fix for me. Thanks @Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  8. UberL

UberL Bit poster

I'm having the same issue on my Parallels 10. Old Mac is shut down and the new Mac says I've reached the max number of activations. I guess I can't figure out a way to deactivate so I can activate on the new Mac.

9. Thanks for sharing your results with us.

10. UberL

UberL Bit poster

May yo please help me to rest activation of my Parallels 10?

11. Hi, done, please check the issue and let us know the results

12. UberL

UberL Bit poster

it works, thank you very much.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  13. V__4

V__4 Junior Member

This is the most annoying and difficult way to get support. First I have to log into the site to supposedly get support and there is no support to be gotten, only twitter and facebook. Now I have to search these forums for a non answer that tons of other people are having the same issue and we can't fix it and parallels must do something? Is there a way to contact parallels directly to get my license key to activate/move parallels 11 to my Mac? The key board was replaced and the key board replacement necessitates a new hard drive as it is all sodered together. So I don't understand how this works. I have to post here and hope someone from parallels is monitoring this thread and responds to me? The activate on this Mac and instructions don't work at all as stated they should here: https://kb.parallels.com/123461

14. V__4

V__4 Junior Member

Hello? Any way to get support? Mac got repaired and hard drive was replaced. When trying to reactivate on my repaired MAC, I am getting this error:
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

15. Hi, your Parallels Desktop 11 license has been reset, please check the issue.

16. MadhavC

MadhavC Bit poster

Hi, could you please reset mine as well? Moved to a new Mac and the old one is unavailable.

l

17. Done for your Parallels Desktop 12 key, please check the activation issue.

18. MadhavC

MadhavC Bit poster

It still isn't working. It shows an error still.

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your key. Try to activate it now.

20. NitenJ

NitenJ Bit poster

Hi! I just moved to a new Mac and am getting an activation error. Can you please reset the license key Parallels version 10?

Thanks
    Niten