you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ThomasC20

ThomasC20 Bit poster

he same issue.
    Should I ask for a refund and then buy a new license. I would be glad to if this can resolve my problem.
    I hate to add to this but I have the same issue.

2. Hey, could you provide us with your purchase order number?

3. RamakrishnaD

RamakrishnaD Bit poster

Hi, I got a key while buying mac and was using parallels using it till now. Today I bought the upgrade key using the upgrade to 15 on my machine. I see that during activation I am being asked for old key, when entered which is being not accepted. I am stuck, Can you pls help

4. Hello, could you please share your keys with us via the PM?

5. tracym3

tracym3 Bit poster

Same problem. I purchased an upgrade license, but it is giving me "The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server."

6. Hi, please try again. We've made some changes.

7. Ryan31

Ryan31 Bit poster

Hi I have just bought a parallel desktop 16 for Mac but when I enter the product key, it says "You have entered an upgrade key. please confirm it with a key from the previous version".
    please find a solution or refund me

8. Ryan31

Ryan31 Bit poster

Hi I have just bought a parallel desktop 16 for Mac but when I enter the product key, it says "You have entered an upgrade key. please confirm it with a key from the previous version".
    please find a solution or refund me so that I can buy a full license
    thank you

9. Hi, do you have any previous Parallels Desktop key?
    If no, please provide us with your purchase order number to initiate a refund.

10. Ryan31

Ryan31 Bit poster

Hi thank you for your reply,
    I do not have any previous parallel desktop key, here my purchase order number for the refund: 234850942.
    thank you

11. Hi, your order has been refunded. You will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

12. JINGZ1

JINGZ1 Bit poster

Hi, I met the same problem. and would you mind tell me where I can find my order number?

13. JINGZ1

JINGZ1 Bit poster

I can find these two numbers:
    AKD-73675993973
    This is my Edition 15 upgrade key.
    I can not find my Edition 13 key.

14. Hello, just found your Parallels Desktop 13 key.
    Please check your private message in order to get it.

15. carliahb1

carliahb1 Bit poster

hello im having the same problem if I can find a way to get my previous key that would be get but if not I can get a refund

16. Hello, we've checked your account carl****@yahoo.com and didn't find any previous license.
    Did you use different email?

17. Hi, in order to get a refund please provide us with your purchase order. We will check it for you.

18. Hi, do you need a refund?

19. akashj1

akashj1 Bit poster

Getting the same error displayed on my screen. Trying to upgrade from a free version to a student (pro) version on my Mac. My free version expires today and I thought a license yesterday. Can someone help me?

20. StephenJ6

StephenJ6 Bit poster

JUST upgrade today i am having the same issues paid all the money for the upgrade but have no working software as i don't have the old key? despite request for help? same problem but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key 10 to 16 despite the help desk telling me i have a registered version on record?