you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Terry8

Terry8 Bit poster

Hello, I have made a similar mistake. I had no idea that I needed a full license first to be able to work parallel. I'd like to get my refund for this upgrade license, so I can get a full license. I can't find anywhere email address or number to call to help me.

2. Hello, could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

3. Terry8

Terry8 Bit poster

If you referring to the reference number, it is 293611597

4. Terry8

Terry8 Bit poster

Hello?????

5. CadenH

CadenH Bit poster

Hey I have the same issue I bought an upgrade when I only had the free trial so I need to buy a full version of desktop 17 for Mac could I get my order refunded

6. MahekV

MahekV Bit poster

Hello, I have made a similar mistake. I had no idea that I needed a full license first to be able to work parallel. I'd like to get my refund for this upgrade license, so I can get a full license. I can't find anywhere email address or number to call to help me.

7. Terry8

Terry8 Bit poster

Looks like the customer service is extremely trash here. I'll remember that whenever I'll have to recommend a friend how to get windows

8. SamanthaJ1

SamanthaJ1 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem, I can not activate it. What can I Do

9. SamanthaJ1

SamanthaJ1 Bit poster

How can I request a refund

10. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @SamanthaJ1, Please reply in the personal message with the order reference number or the email address that was used to purchase the order, so we can assist you further with the refund. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. DanielB51

DanielB51 Bit poster

Hi, i just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 13 to 14 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" request my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it? or please get refund to me.

12. McallenT@P

Hello DanielB51, Please send a personal message with the license key of the previous version and the new key. We will check and get back to you. Thanks, Parallels Team.

13. DunbangY

DunbangY Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue. "you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous edition". I have no idea why it's an upgrade key since this is the first time I buy Parallel Desktop. I need some help, please.

14. Hi, if you didn't use Parallels Desktop before you need a full license to activate it.
    In this case we can provide you with a refund for your upgrade license key and you will purchase the correct license.
    Please reply us back with your purchase order number.

15. Francisco4

Francisco4 Bit poster

I purchased the "Parallels Desktop Standard EditionFor Home & Student Use" package and after inserting the activation key, it states " you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version"

What am I doing wrong here? Before this, I was on the free trial.

16. Francisco4

Francisco4 Bit poster

Also incase this was a wrong purchase, I would definitely like my refund. (kindly, and thank you :))

17. McallenT@P

Hello @Francisco4, Yes, to activate the upgrade license you need to have a previous version license key. If you do not have the previous version key, please reply in a personal message with the order reference number of the upgrade license so we can refund the upgrade, and then you can purchase the full license from our website. Thanks.

18. Francisco4

Francisco4 Bit poster

How exactly do I send a private message through here? im a bit confused

19. Francisco4

Francisco4 Bit poster

Either way, here is my order reference number 297185072

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, Kindly delete this public post, and please don't share your personal details in the public platform because of security purpose, kindly check your private message and reply us back if your have any further queries. Thanks, Parallels Team.