you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Umair Mubasher

Umair Mubasher Bit Poster

Hi! I have same issue related to wong purchase. I want to buy new license but unfortunately bought the upgrade license
    Please refund the purchase

2. CrisE1

CrisE1 Bit Poster

Hello Parallel, I have the same issue here. I bought the upgrade instead of a new license..
    This is my Reference #280193301.

3. gunjup

gunjup Bit Poster

Hi Parallels! I have same issue related to wrong purchase too... I want to buy new license instead buying the upgrade license
    Please refund the purchase asap :) Thank you

4. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, your order has been refunded.
    Please let us know wif you have any additional question

5. Maria@Parallels

Hi, it looks like your order has been already refunded, you will receive funds during the next 5-7 days.
    If you have any additional questions please let us know.

6. Maria@Parallels

Hi, we've checked your email address muham***umair*******r@gmail.com and unfortunately didn't find and purchase order associated with it.
    If you still have an issue and need a refund please let us know and share your purchase order number with us.

7. NayLinA1

NayLinA1 Bit Poster

Hello, I have the same issue and I've bought the Upgrade version of the Parallel Desktop and it ask me "You have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version.".
    I thought it was enough to activate my trial period. Just now I realized I needed to purchase the full license one.
    Could you refund me this purchase? I wanna purchase new full license key.

8. NayLinA1

NayLinA1 Bit Poster

Hello, I have the same issue and I've bought the Upgrade version of the Parallel Desktop and it ask me "You have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version.".
    I thought it was enough to activate my trial period. Just now I realized I needed to purchase the full license one.
    Could you refund me this purchase? I wanna purchase new full license key.

No one reply since Wednesday 14 July 2021.

9. casht

casht

I am having the same issue, Can i recieve some help
    ive already tried calling the suppoort number twice

10. casht

casht

I am having the same issue can i recieve some help, ive already tried calling the support number

11. ThidaratS

ThidaratS

I just realized that i purchased the wrong one(i purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition Upgrade) Could you refund me this purchase? I want to purchase new full license key.
    My reference is 284050482

12. xcom

xcom Bit Poster

13. MrK5

MrK5 Bit Poster

I just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 16 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it?
    284604962 here's the purchase number! Thank you for your help