you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the upgrade purchase. Please purchase a full license and use it.

2. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit Poster

Hi, I can't activate my Parallels Desktop 9 Version.
    I entered both the correct key for the upgrade version of Parallels Desktop 9 as well as the correct key for Parallels Desktop 6. It is not working. This key cant be used with this version of Parallels Desktop. I downloaded the installation file with the arrow next to the key in my account. So the installer should not be the problem. Could you please fix this?

3. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hello, could you provide us with the screenshot of the issue please?
    Did you get any specific error/warning message?

4. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit Poster

Sure, if you let me know how to post a picture here I'll do it. The Message is "
    Dieser Schlüssel kann mit dieser Version von Parallels Desktop Build 9.0.24251 nicht benutzt werden.Informationen finden Sie hier."

5. 蔡秉樺

蔡秉樺 Bit Poster

Hello, I have the same issue that I couldn't activate my Desktop 16 version even if I had type in the license of Desktop 7[​IMG]
    My purchase order number is 248218477 thank you!

6. Sun7

Sun7 Bit Poster

Hi, I have the same issue that I couldn't activate my Desktop 15 version or Desktop 16 version and below message is displayed after type in the license of Desktop 12.
    error message:
    旧激活密钥尚未被许可证服务器接受。

7. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit Poster

I feel sorry for you. I'm trying to get my parallels working for more then 8 weeks now but the issue has not yet been solved. I was thinking about buying the new version but since the support is that poor here I think I'll give VMware Fusion a try which is also free at the same time.

8. Yibo

Yibo Bit Poster

Hi I have the key for PD15 and an upgrade key for 16 but it says my old key not approved by the server? I can't activate now,.

9. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, could you please provide us with your key via the private message?