you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Hi, I can't activate my Parallels Desktop 9 Version.
    I entered both the correct key for the upgrade version of Parallels Desktop 9 as well as the correct key for Parallels Desktop 6. It is not working. This key cant be used with this version of Parallels Desktop. I downloaded the installation file with the arrow next to the key in my account. So the installer should not be the problem. Could you please fix this?

2. Hello, could you provide us with the screenshot of the issue please?
    Did you get any specific error/warning message?

3. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Sure, if you let me know how to post a picture here I'll do it. The Message is "
    Dieser Schlüssel kann mit dieser Version von Parallels Desktop Build 9.0.24251 nicht benutzt werden.Informationen finden Sie hier."

4. 蔡秉樺

蔡秉樺 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same issue that I couldn't activate my Desktop 16 version even if I had type in the license of Desktop 7[​IMG]
    My purchase order number is 248218477 thank you!

5. Sun7

Sun7 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue that I couldn't activate my Desktop 15 version or Desktop 16 version and below message is displayed after type in the license of Desktop 12.
    error message:
    旧激活密钥尚未被许可证服务器接受。

6. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

I feel sorry for you. I'm trying to get my parallels working for more then 8 weeks now but the issue has not yet been solved. I was thinking about buying the new version but since the support is that poor here I think I'll give VMware Fusion a try which is also free at the same time.

7. Yibo

Yibo Bit poster

Hi I have the key for PD15 and an upgrade key for 16 but it says my old key not approved by the server? I can't activate now,.

8. Hi, could you please provide us with your key via the private message?

9. DariuszP2

DariuszP2 Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue. I can't activate Parallels Desktop. Please refund me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
  10. PatrickL16

PatrickL16 Bit poster

Update: It took quite a long time but finally the support was able to fix the issue and I can work parallels 9 again. Thank you!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  11. Hi, please provide us with your purchase order number.

12. Hi, we are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the Support Service and we're here to help.
    If you still have an issue could you provide us with the details via the private message please?

13. Hi, please check the issue.

14. Hi, please check the issue and let us know the results.

15. Hi, would you like to get a refund?

16. DariuszP2

DariuszP2 Bit poster

My order number 251556197

17. Hello, you've purchase has been made 10/12/20
    Unfortunately we cannot refund such old order.
    Please sorry for the inconvenience and if you decide to investigate and resolve the activation issue we will be glad to help.

18. DariuszP2

DariuszP2 Bit poster

Please help with activation

19. DariuszP2

DariuszP2 Bit poster

The previous activation key was not accepted by the license server.
    Make sure you entered the key correctly. The activation keys are stored in your Parallels account. If you don't want to deal with multiple activation keys and upgrade procedures in the future, we recommend that you subscribe to Parallels Desktop.

Zrzut ekranu 2021-04-30 o 09.01.59 2.jpg

20. jun11

jun11 Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue now. Please refund me.. :(